OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Ecchi Sensei [Day 18-19 Beta] [BlueCat](1.88GB)
709 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Will there be a link for the beta for android or are people waiting till final release
The dev isn't making an Android version until release. So the wait thing.
@ ~/Documents/Games/EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA
$> open EcchiSensei.app
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file /Users/chaz/Documents/Games/EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/EcchiSensei.app.

It opens fine in that directory however, if I run the executable itself though, i.e.
$> open EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei

Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice!
Look at the Day 7 Mac Fix link in the OP. I talk about running xattr to remove quarantine. Try that.

Reactions: imzahai

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
The dev isn't making an Android version until release. So the wait thing.

Look at the Day 7 Mac Fix link in the OP. I talk about running xattr to remove quarantine. Try that.
Ok thanks just wandering It isn't that long till the final release.

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Wait, he want to make a year, for 1 week 16gb so this game when finished will take 832gb, well when the game is finished we will have flying car so 830gb might be nothing

• Haha
Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Wait, he want to make a year, for 1 week 16gb so this game when finished will take 832gb, well when the game is finished we will have flying car so 830gb might be nothing
week 1 has all the assets needed for week 2 to run as well. There is a lot you download multiple times that wont be needed, I'm pretty sure he can clean the game up substantially size wise when he does month 1

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
this is because week 1 is uncompressed. week 2 is less than 3gb.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Quick question : is the recent version of the game is a standalone version or continuation of the day 15-17(means content both. Day 15 to 19)?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
How often does this get updated? I don't the Alpha/Beta/Final shit, i mean updates regarding new content.

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
Definitely have already applied that -- this behaviour is all after applying the Day 7 & Week 1 fixes. It's not a huge deal, I have 2 ways to start the game now, i.e. (a) by putting it in a different dir or (b) by opening the mac executable within the dirtree itself.

I just wanted to post this info / situation in case it help any other Mac users who might be experiencing the same initial behaviour as I, i.e. download the game, apply both week 1 and day 7 fixes and yet game still doesn't start ...I think it's too good a game to let a minor technical difficulty stop you from playing :)

Really appreciate your feedback & engagement on this though, many thanks indeed!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes