tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Im not running the current update yet. Im still on the 15-17 update thats considered a beta.
Hmm, that is strange then. The update that is supposed to drop today will include 15-19, so maybe it'll fix that for ya, if not try tagging Bluecat about it.

Edit: this is why you don't carry two conversations at the same time in two different threads :oops:

Last edited:

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
Documents and Downloads are special directories. They're not really in your home directory.

What happens if you move it back to Documents/Games, then run Terminal, cd to the ES folder and run
open EcchiSensei.app
?
@ ~/Documents/Games/EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA
$> open EcchiSensei.app
LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file /Users/chaz/Documents/Games/EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/EcchiSensei.app.

It opens fine in that directory however, if I run the executable itself though, i.e.
$> open EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei

Curiouser and curiouser, cried Alice!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
After day 21 it'll officially be considered as done with 'month one' yeah? I think I'll wait for that and jump in again as was having issues with Android version but enjoyed what I played so far. Avoiding spoilers like mad but is there a romance option with the girl the crazy nurse likes experimenting on? (Haruka) Beyond you know... Helping yourself if you get what I mean lol.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
After day 21 it'll officially be considered as done with 'month one' yeah? I think I'll wait for that and jump in again as was having issues with Android version but enjoyed what I played so far. Avoiding spoilers like mad but is there a romance option with the girl the crazy nurse likes experimenting on? (Haruka) Beyond you know... Helping yourself if you get what I mean lol.

what spoilers?, this is a can you see i can bone it game

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
sure.... you'll be waiting at least 4 months though
Is there any link for any DM patch android like week 1/2 or up to day 17 ?

I have never played this game(VN) but after reading some comments then it is only fun with DM patch and I can't find any for android

Thanks

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Is there any link for any DM patch android like week 1/2 or up to day 17 ?

I have never played this game(VN) but after reading some comments then it is only fun with DM patch and I can't find any for android

Thanks
sorry but i dont think there is. it can be accessible if someone patches the game and creates an unofficial distribution build for that. And if it is pre patched we cant host it on this site according to rules.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
sorry but i dont think there is. it can be accessible if someone patches the game and creates an unofficial distribution build for that. And if it is pre patched we cant host it on this site according to rules.
Ohh OK. nevermined but I found up to day 14

Thanks .

Reactions: OEJ
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes