tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
This is an Alpha, if you were on Patreon or Discord you would see things being adjusted. Getting mad because you played an Alpha version of a game really doesnt make sense. Everyone should understand an Alpha version before playing.

In all honesty day 18-19 played near perfect but things will get adjusted

edit: personally dont think its fair to BC and team for doing a great job but end up with this happening because someone posted an early version

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Man I wish Kotori would stay this way she look way cuter now.
View attachment 637885 View attachment 637886 View attachment 637887
You wish for the cutest Vampire-Maid ever made to become a plain girl without anything that makes her special? Wow, i knew that tastes are different, but i never thought this could be a possible taste o_O
I only played week1 and wait for month1 (i prefer it with lains mod ^^) so i dont know if this scene you posted is a single event, but i really hope thats an exception...there are enough common girls in this game and no need to reduce the few special ones to a plain level...

hmm...i forgot to quote and dont remember who said it...but there is a pure lesbian scene to watch? Great, i hope there will be more and it is unnecessary to let the mc join in. He already got 2 girls in the first week who would be happy to get him off while he watches some lesbians...so most likely he has more of them by now ^^

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
You wish for the cutest Vampire-Maid ever made to become a plain girl without anything that makes her special? Wow, i knew that tastes are different, but i never thought this could be a possible taste o_O
I only played week1 and wait for month1 (i prefer it with lains mod ^^) so i dont know if this scene you posted is a single event, but i really hope thats an exception...there are enough common girls in this game and no need to reduce the few special ones to a plain level...

hmm...i forgot to quote and dont remember who said it...but there is a pure lesbian scene to watch? Great, i hope there will be more and it is unnecessary to let the mc join in. He already got 2 girls in the first week who would be happy to get him off while he watches some lesbians...so most likely he has more of them by now ^^
Those shots are from the newest patch, she was her normal vampire self all through day 17.

While I do think she looks super cute with her "normal" look, I agree that she's like the only real "goth" style girl in the bunch, so I'd like her to keep dressing that way too.

Also, who else here is quaking in their boots thinking about the file size once the Month1-full version comes out? With Mega's file size limits it took me like a day and a half to redownload week1&it's patch alone.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
At the moment the differences are minor, not worth having a separate save for them. Of course that could change with any update, but I don't see it happening any time soon.
Is there a clear way to tell what route you're on? I know I picked the sub route for himiko in week1, but I'm worried something went wrong with my save with the way MC keeps pointing out her aggressive/dominating behavior in his thoughts and such.

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
Week 2 we could choose how Saki is gonna call something.
Now i started playing Day 15-17 and i don't see how to change it in the menu, tho i know we can change words like ...bear.
I dunno if i'm just blind or if there rly is no option. Would be happy if someone could tell me.
And a nice day to everyone :)

total

Jun 17, 2017
Had same issue finding the dark room solution on my main monitor, fortunately my (older) second monitor has a different backlight that doesn't display blacks so well. For anyone struggling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So I'm on my like 3rd playthrough of week2, and all the gallery content is still locked; do I need a code or something?

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
At the top of the game menu while playing, click on the icon that looks like a blue post card, if you don't see a menu, click on the circle on the top right of your screen. The characters are sorted by students, teachers, family, others, and past time. Click on one of those categories to see the character information. Once you click on a name, you get a blue card, if you click on the slider near the back button, the card turns pink and tells you about any naughty stuff you did with that character.
I found what you were talking about, but there's only 9 characters listed (the 3 oldest daughters, wife, 4 others, and Queen). It's a cool feature that I wasn't aware of, but it's not super helpful.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I found what you were talking about, but there's only 9 characters listed (the 3 oldest daughters, wife, 4 others, and Queen). It's a cool feature that I wasn't aware of, but it's not super helpful.
It doesnt work in the Alpha version

Reactions: Tisi
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes