xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Alpha release aka save breaking release ;)
Just skip through D15to17 ... in D17 you have to skip the past time episode entirely (click "skip") or the game will crash on you.
Alternatively you can wait for Beta release in 2 days.
Ahhh thank you. Just asked because I havent run into a save break on the recent alphas before so it confused me lol

Edit: Yep gonna have to wait, since it is telling me I refused the club offer....but I dont think I did

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not really sure how the updates are arranged for this game.
Started about a year ago but held up for other games.
Now it's time to restart!
Are the day/week updates separate?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
did you try your phone data plan usually when I hit the limit on mega I just jump onto my phone connect that to my pc
Haha, to be honest I'm a bit tech ignorant when it comes to mobile phones, so I'm not entirely sure how to do that (I'm an aging perv, forgive me), but thankfully I'm blessed with better than average patience, so waiting until today for the MEGA limit to reset wasn't too arduous, but thank you for your suggestion.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
My thanks to the supporter who uploaded the alpha. It was another good solid 2 days of Ecchi Sensei, I only had two big problems with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also had issue with the game thinking that I had rejected the club offer but a quick trip to an online save editor and a change of one variable from a 0 to a 1 had that fixed quickly. That was the only 'bug' I noticed in this, which was surprising given how much I'd heard of how buggy the alpha releases could be.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its to bad they had to put in a stupid puzzle that disable players can not figure out it was fun up till that puzzle, will stop support now because of it.

ADDED Puzzle tag.

Had to drop support because can't move mouse cursor and click all over the place to find out how to do the puzzle, some to very few like me disable players will not be able to do puzzles like this.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So i'm guessing there aren't going to be threesome's with the family? I personally prefer the current set-up, where it's all about being sneaky and fucking girls without them being aware that Matsu is fucking around with others, but i was just wondering.

As we saw with the optional game over and Mao's reluctance to even consider another woman in Matsu's life, i'm guessing threesome's are going to be relegated to dream events or other special events.

bloodrash

Nov 7, 2017
Hmmm,this was a good update as always,but that is normal how i can't get a normal end?
When I was in the D19 evening before i had sex my wife the game got full black and give me the menu
Yes, same problem for me. So, Do we have any solution for this?

Raiko1

May 30, 2018
Its to bad they had to put in a stupid puzzle that disable players can not figure out it was fun up till that puzzle, will stop support now because of it.

ADDED Puzzle tag.

Had to drop support because can't move mouse cursor and click all over the place to find out how to do the puzzle, some to very few like me disable players will not be able to do puzzles like this.
It's your money and support, so obviously I can't tell you who you should or should not support. Isn't this what alphas are for though? To find bugs or things like this and bring it up to the devs that you physically can't do the puzzle.

Nemesis1921

Nov 16, 2017
no matter what game I load or what I do it always starts with day 15.
over and over again.
does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes