Liam_3

Dec 3, 2018
so any idea when month 1 will be released.. i feel like i have been waiting for too long (since days 1-7 individual releases)
There will be one more normal release (Day20+21), the release after that will be the month1 merge. So I would guess sometime in July/August.

• Love
Reactions: piales

gdfgdfgdg

Oct 28, 2018
Sorry if it's been asked but I can't find any answers. Essentially the Dark Mind I download has 1 file in it. Whenever it's active I just get a lot of "Image XX not found". Any fix? Or has the patch been moved/changed? or removed entirely?

witteb

May 3, 2019
Sorry if it's been asked but I can't find any answers. Essentially the Dark Mind I download has 1 file in it. Whenever it's active I just get a lot of "Image XX not found". Any fix? Or has the patch been moved/changed? or removed entirely?
make sure to download the correct DM patch with its week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gdfgdfgdg

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How far have they gone with the mind controlled student? Has the nurse mind controlled more students for the MC?

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
I skiped the past time episode and the game ended. Im geting the black screen with orange text telling me the patch is not working properly for some missing pictures. I got the message from the start, but once i clicked the game went trough normally. But with the past time event the errors keep coming, then the game resume normally for some pictures with the sis sleeping on the bed and the errors start again after that secuence. Am i doing something wrong? Should i use "Day 15-17" patch with the new one together?

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
I skiped the past time episode and the game ended. Im geting the black screen with orange text telling me the patch is not working properly for some missing pictures. I got the message from the start, but once i clicked the game went trough normally. But with the past time event the errors keep coming, then the game resume normally for some pictures with the sis sleeping on the bed and the errors start again after that secuence. Am i doing something wrong? Should i use "Day 15-17" patch with the new one together?
That's for the previous days, just keep going. But if you want to see the full scenes then yes dl 15-17.

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Got to say, my respect for Tanami has increased as an educator. With her clearly expressing her ambition I can't help but wish that there was someone doing what she is attempting minus the microchip thing.

Reactions: Repuci

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having issues, I load the last save from days 15-17 in this new one but it keeps starting over at day 15. is there a bug or am I going to have to replay the previous days again?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes