jordanak

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone knows how to change the pet name tha Fuyu gives you on week 2(Day 8-14)?
The only change name option in the menu is for the MC.
You should be able to push the button right next to the MC's character picture in order to change it to the nickname. I just tested it and it works.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
i'll be honest while playing this update i felt i was replaying day 15-17. It focused on the same characters mostly, the scenes felt also like déjà vu (mika, sakura, crazy nurse..). I've been waiting for a while for the game to focus on characters, that i would call the core (your classroom, staff). But, i am still waiting on kaede, satomi, sloth, shina, tomoe wedding etc..storyline to start or continue. I enjoy the game and mostly the main characters, but i think that it spreads too much now in term of cast to the point where you wonder who's who and why they're here.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I don't want to say there are too many characters in this game because I love the variety. But, I just had a scene with Gabby and I cannot remember who she is, what interactions have been had, and any other info with her. And it's not the first time I've forgotten a secondary character. Unfortunately with the semi-daily/weekly breakdown of updates, it's challenging to go back and load previous saves to try to remember who everyone is.

I appreciate the image with all the character names/pics, but I really feel like that needs to be expanded. Either an in game list with basic info or an out of game wiki (or a functional scene gallery that covers all the days of the game). Sometimes I feel like I should just start over on day 1 and take copious notes so I can follow all the available characters, but that just seems like work and not enjoyable.
At the top of the game menu while playing, click on the icon that looks like a blue post card, if you don't see a menu, click on the circle on the top right of your screen. The characters are sorted by students, teachers, family, others, and past time. Click on one of those categories to see the character information. Once you click on a name, you get a blue card, if you click on the slider near the back button, the card turns pink and tells you about any naughty stuff you did with that character.

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Been trying with TOR but so far all of the proxies have already exceeded their limits. And the two times they didn't I got some error message at 80%. Whee!
did you try your phone data plan usually when I hit the limit on mega I just jump onto my phone connect that to my pc

Reactions: docsteel

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm,this was a good update as always,but that is normal how i can't get a normal end?
When I was in the D19 evening before i had sex my wife the game got full black and give me the menu

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
i'll be honest while playing this update i felt i was replaying day 15-17. It focused on the same characters mostly, the scenes felt also like déjà vu (mika, sakura, crazy nurse..). I've been waiting for a while for the game to focus on characters, that i would call the core (your classroom, staff). But, i am still waiting on kaede, satomi, sloth, shina, tomoe wedding etc..storyline to start or continue. I enjoy the game and mostly the main characters, but i think that it spreads too much now in term of cast to the point where you wonder who's who and why they're here.
Mate I've been playing since the D1 demo came out and I'm still waiting for the Kaede/Satsune/Aki family fuck fest I was promised in the beginning of this game and that is all I want. Had some hopes in that scene where Aki spies on you giving it to her mother but only to be met with a tease and blue balls and no further development from there.

I've honestly kind of given up playing these every release and I'll just pick up the completed weeks updates with the bugs ironed out for one long fap session. The scope of this is too large at the moment and it lacks focus. Still like the game but I can't bring myself to have one hand on my dick and one on a spreadsheet with all the information I need to remember who is who and what the hell is going on.

GrummelKid

May 15, 2017
"Dark Mind" patch for day 18/19 or 15/19 is not up anymore, there is nothing on mega(dot)nz
the last i can download is for 15/17

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah I like the game too, but I also felt dissapointed with this update.

Reactions: Banish

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
i mean it makes sense most of the characters that are focused on are his daughters which would always be around him naturally and the rest are popular voted characters, if you were a developer and wanted to make money makes sense you'd focus on them though ill admit it does make the overall story a bit boring and thats actually a major problem i have with this game is that aside the mystery of who is Maos father (Which we kinda know already i think?) there really just isnt any proper long term stories to tell and anything that we want to see is more fantasy scenarios than actual built up plot lines. It's why week 1 has much better writing then the week 2 and 3 thats because it builds to something which as banging Mao and exploring this new world that we're being introducted to and interacting with new characters we're meeting for the first time in the game and coming to understand our role in this world and it leaving us with cliffhangers and with questions about what happens next, while with the other two weeks you just seem to bang everything that moves

Aug 7, 2018
Minigames. If they're fun to write, go for it. But please make them optional. ALWAYS optional.

Some might enjoy a little break or distraction, others will get irritated at how they break the flow. To me door clickers and pixelhunts just don't scratch the same itch actual puzzles do, they are - in the best case - minor nuisances, if you have to deal with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsukiouji and Agrik

piales

Jun 17, 2017
so any idea when month 1 will be released.. i feel like i have been waiting for too long (since days 1-7 individual releases)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so any idea when month 1 will be released.. i feel like i have been waiting for too long (since days 1-7 individual releases)
Hell of a long time yet.

We haven't finished the third week and there are, roughly, 4 weeks in a month so it's taken about 2 years to get here, about another year maybe ... could be longer depending on development.

• Angry
Reactions: piales
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes