Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Nah, that won't work that way ... Only thing you can do is to wait for Beta release. I haven't checked Discord but i'm sure BC is aware of the issue and is going to fix it in next release.
this a game breaking bug though. game actually crashes.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It won't crash if you skip the "past time episode", but that's not an option for ppl whom didn't play D15to17 though.
it's skips way more than just the past time episode. GOnna load up day 15-17 to check.
seems I just downloaded and forgot to play white day special. Opsie.
Oh my that episode was fulled with bugs and errors didnt even start properly and all the sister scenes are missing images. Seems this has been an issue from way before day 18-19 relase.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Tbh i'm more afraid of Himiko than Mao when it comes to that part.
They had a talk in the previous episode where she seemed a little bit more at ease than Mao if she found out he was cheating on her, Mao is so obsessed she'd easily lose it if she even suspected wrongdoing.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really hope we wont get any scenes with Mutsus mother, I dont want that filth in my savefile. I woudlnt mind if those images were missing on purpose. Please focus on other stuff. please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Tbh i'm more afraid of Himiko than Mao when it comes to that part.
Honestly, I think Himiko would be ok with it because she loves her daddy so much, based on the conversation she had with Mao. Mao, on the other hand, has already expressed that she would be hurt that she would not be enough for him, so I think we know where Mao stands.

Tisi

Dec 3, 2017
I don't want to say there are too many characters in this game because I love the variety. But, I just had a scene with Gabby and I cannot remember who she is, what interactions have been had, and any other info with her. And it's not the first time I've forgotten a secondary character. Unfortunately with the semi-daily/weekly breakdown of updates, it's challenging to go back and load previous saves to try to remember who everyone is.

I appreciate the image with all the character names/pics, but I really feel like that needs to be expanded. Either an in game list with basic info or an out of game wiki (or a functional scene gallery that covers all the days of the game). Sometimes I feel like I should just start over on day 1 and take copious notes so I can follow all the available characters, but that just seems like work and not enjoyable.

Reactions: Banish and Parnso

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
They had a talk in the previous episode where she seemed a little bit more at ease than Mao if she found out he was cheating on her, Mao is so obsessed she'd easily lose it if she even suspected wrongdoing.

Honestly, I think Himiko would be ok with it because she loves her daddy so much, based on the conversation she had with Mao. Mao, on the other hand, has already expressed that she would be hurt that she would not be enough for him, so I think we know where Mao stands.
When i said that i based it on Himiko's earlier reactions and anger.
I had not at that point played past end of week 2

Nov 18, 2019
Is there a different download link for week one? The sites that are linked are either expired, paid, or want me to download some sketchy search engine..

Jbone6987

Jan 3, 2020
why is my scene gallery empty and no matter what I do nothing populates? the only one that is has worked for me was week 1

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes