my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
all of those who have issues right now trying to play the alpha version...u deserve it!! if u act like brain-afks all along and can not w8 three fucking days iam totally ok with your struggle. as BaasB stated he will upload the beta version on may 1st. asap! patience is key but just my 2 cent!!

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
all of those who have issues right now trying to play the alpha version...u deserve it!! if u act like brain-afks all along and can not w8 three fucking days iam totally ok with your struggle. as BaasB stated he will upload the beta version on may 1st. asap! patience is key but just my 2 cent!!
And the important thing is you get to feel superior because of your big brain smarts?

Mate its just people making public that there are bugs in the build.

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
Is anyone getting the missing image error when downloading the DM patch? Because I've tried it a couple times and it still shows that there's issues. It's not missing the sex scenes, just the ecchi sensei cutaways so I'm not sure if it matters in the long run. I'm also running into the issue that I have to replay days 15-17 due to the previous saves not loading and kicking me back to the start.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, I installed 1-7, then installed 8-14 over it and then installed the 15-19 over that...but it's making me start at day 15? Should I not install the latest 18/19 alpha if I want to start at Day 1? This is my first time playing this so I'd like to start at the beginning.

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
okay ... 3rd time the last 2 pages ...
There's errors on D15to17 ... just skip through them if you already played them. (enable "skip unseen text" - hold CTRL)
At the end of Day 17 you have to skip the "past time episode" entirely by clicking "skip" or the game will end up crasging.
Days 18 and 19 work as intended with DM patch activated, there's no missing pictures.
Thanks man and sorry for not looking into it deep enough, I was too excited to play the game honestly and wasn't thinking. I appreciate the help anyway.

Reactions: BloodyFace

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Oh boy ... don't merge the weeks. :D Everytime you copy a new release into another one it overrides everything and break it. You have to have it like this:

View attachment 637012
Ew. I hate it when games are broken up like that. Oh well.
Does this mean choices you make in week 1 have no impact on week 2 and so forth or do you have to do one of those "I chose this, this and this" questionnaires at the start of a new week?

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
still going to play it. lol

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Does this mean choices you make in week 1 have no impact on week 2 and so forth or do you have to do one of those "I chose this, this and this" questionnaires at the start of a new week?
If you play Alpha, often the previous days' choices aren't carried though but otherwise you continue your save file in each version, if not use an importer until the game will be consolidated into the "first month" update like they did with the first week.

Reactions: Silverfan936

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Your choices will carry over from one to the next provided you save at the end of the previous week.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes