SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
I cannot get dm patch to work for week 1. when I try to use the patch the game doesn't start at all. I read how to put the patch into the game multiple times and follow the instructions to the letter and it just won't work. I have tried with full and lightly compressed, and no difference both won't start with dm patch.

SilentGamer12

May 16, 2017
Have you downloaded the correct patch - "Week 1 - final"?
Grab everything from the archive and paste it into your "main"-folder, override everything when asked to (even the executable). Should work just fine with either version you've downloaded.

If there's no prompt to override then you're doing it wrong.
I got it to work. Thank you VERY much. :D.

Reactions: BloodyFace

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Lmao. I haven't played the game, and it doesn't look like my cup of tea, but I just had to comment on one of the genre. "Reverse rape". I don't really know what that means, but I just laugh at the thought that someone is raping someone, then the victim turns it around and starts raping the raper. That gave me a good chuckle. Carry on people.

• Angry
Reactions: kiatoo

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
You just have to manually copy them over. For whatever reason, saves haven't ever been fully persistent.
this is so weird. i thought the save file would be located at something like appdata folder but its inside the week1 folder. my week 2 folder is at a completely different location to my week 1 and it somehow still detected some of the week 1 save. not sure where the connection from. i'll just copy it and play week2 again. thanks.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
this is so weird. i thought the save file would be located at something like appdata folder but its inside the week1 folder. my week 2 folder is at a completely different location to my week 1 and it somehow still detected some of the week 1 save. not sure where the connection from. i'll just copy it and play week2 again. thanks.
It stores them in multiple locations
when you extract and run the software you get them in

*:\Install Location\game\saves
and also in
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei.

I find myself its best to copy the files from the *:\Install Location\game\saves folder to the same location in the following week to continue the game. (Saves folder will not exist until the game .exe has been run the first time)

I find the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei. location has issues with the following week and I often see duplicate folders as well so stopped relying on it all.

Hope this helps

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
It stores them in multiple locations
when you extract and run the software you get them in

*:\Install Location\game\saves
and also in
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei.

I find myself its best to copy the files from the *:\Install Location\game\saves folder to the same location in the following week to continue the game. (Saves folder will not exist until the game .exe has been run the first time)

I find the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei. location has issues with the following week and I often see duplicate folders as well so stopped relying on it all.

Hope this helps
thanks for the explanation. i've never played a single game with few different separate update before (the game i usually play is always released whole) so this is new to me.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
He makes an average of 8,7$ by each Patreon and he has over 700. So, I don't really think there are many people who pledge 30$ or more.
Last year I pledged 3 months for him on that level, but let's be honest, 30$ is just too much for being an alpha tester. In a fair world you should get the money for doing quality control.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Have Fun

Hey folks!

It's time! We can now present the Alpha of Ecchi Sensei Day 18+19 (Day 15-19) exclusively to you.

This update is full of new events, both sexual and non-sexual.

This time we get to spend a lot of time with a few certain persons again and get to strengthen our bonds with them.

I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want to destroy your anticipation with spoilers, but what I can say is that the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update.

As you know, we're currently in Chapter 5 and after Day 18+19 there will be Day 20+21 which conclude Chapter 5, and those last two updates are really proper. Day 20+21 picks up a lot from where Day 18+19 left off and many events will get more tense to reach a partial climax in the Month 1 update to properly conclude July in the world of Ecchi Sensei to then get focused on the next month.

So, like I said, the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update and the entire Ecchi Sensei team hopes that you'll like it.

Window -

Alpha Version so don't Complain About Bugs

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Have Fun

Hey folks!

It's time! We can now present the Alpha of Ecchi Sensei Day 18+19 (Day 15-19) exclusively to you.

This time we get to spend a lot of time with a few certain persons again and get to strengthen our bonds with them.

I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want to destroy your anticipation with spoilers, but what I can say is that the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update.

As you know, we're currently in Chapter 5 and after Day 18+19 there will be Day 20+21 which conclude Chapter 5, and those last two updates are really proper. Day 20+21 picks up a lot from where Day 18+19 left off and many events will get more tense to reach a partial climax in the Month 1 update to properly conclude July in the world of Ecchi Sensei to then get focused on the next month.

So, like I said, the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update and the entire Ecchi Sensei team hopes that you'll like it.

Window - Mega

and I didn't want to fap today.

Thanks man, you're the best!

Reactions: Niko009

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Have Fun

Hey folks!

Window - Mega

You're my hero of the month. Thanks man!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Have Fun

Hey folks!

Window - Mega

Thanks Bro! You're a God!!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes