Banish

Mar 29, 2019
i will get the beta, last time i got the alpha release they were bitching about it and reporting my links
Beta: May 01, 2020
sigh, my luck, i've been a patron for a while and decided to not pledge this month because the alpha, beta, was always shared before i could even download it..this time i decided, to pledge for other thing thinking it'll be the same and it's not :confused: beside, i just bought 250$ of groceries..so, i won't put 30 for this. Thanks for sharing it.

Reactions: Jeancul and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
sigh, my luck, i've been a patron for a while and decided to not pledge this month because the alpha, beta, was always shared before i could even download it..this time i decided, to pledge for other thing thinking it'll be the same and it's not :confused: beside, i just bought 250$ of groceries..so, i won't put 30 for this. Thanks for sharing it.
someone will share the alpha, 700+ patreons 50+ are F95 Flappers

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Someone can share the link alpha? tnx
come on dude!! u rly don´t have to be this lazy brain-afk flathead (btw iama lazy pig myself)!! just read through the last couple of pages be4 posting plzzzzz!! in this case one click was enough to get the answer on the previous page. damn i rly can not stand this troll mentality being unable to do anything by yourself!! sry its just arrrrgghhhh w/e..

i will get the beta, last time i got the alpha release they were bitching about it and reporting my links
Beta: May 01, 2020
listen attentive!! wait 4 fucking days now and stop requesting/whining!! tuvm sir!!

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So I started the game over, because I never got to use the week1-full when I played before, and totally forgot that Mao is actually your stepdaughter for a second and was like "did my darkmind path bork again?!?" lol

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
how do i make sure the week1 save carry over to week 2 properly? i started playing week 2, but under the load section there's only a small portion of my early week 1 save. i save on nearly every choice out of habit and i have over 8 pages of save in week 1. but somehow week 2 only detected 2 pages of them.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
how do i make sure the week1 save carry over to week 2 properly? i started playing week 2, but under the load section there's only a small portion of my early week 1 save. i save on nearly every choice out of habit and i have over 8 pages of save in week 1. but somehow week 2 only detected 2 pages of them.
You just have to manually copy them over. For whatever reason, saves haven't ever been fully persistent.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
question; I didn't get the tomoe kidnapping scene the first time (I went to keade's instead of the school), since they specifically mention not marrying other clans that they are on bad terms with will agreeing to it here mess up things with fuyu?

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
question; I didn't get the tomoe kidnapping scene the first time (I went to keade's instead of the school), since they specifically mention not marrying other clans that they are on bad terms with will agreeing to it here mess up things with fuyu?
No it won't mess anything up with Fuyu you can pursue both of them.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I never had a good experience with the alpha versions (laggy as fuck, incompatible savefiles.) So i'll just wait for the beta to be released

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
I never had a good experience with the alpha versions (laggy as fuck, incompatible savefiles.) So i'll just wait for the beta to be released
Aside from a few bugs I haven't had any issues with alphas since they fixed the save compatibility. I never use alpha saves to continue my game though. I always quickly run through the final version because you never know if a variable was missed, or set wrong that they fixed for the final version.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes