tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That great news for you but for me I've had my save corrupted when I used it with the last 2 alpha and had to replay from week 1. I guess I need to go back to the old golden rule of rpg's save often and in more than one save slot so I don't have to replay the whole game again.
Always stagger your saves in these games

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
They are not working because the Android versions got the DM patch in it, which is not allowed.
You can ask DarkAssassin for links in private.
They also have a and a for latest updates, links and requests.
Discord, patch isnt aloud on Patreon

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
There seems to be an issue or bug. During one of MC's thoughts to himself, he said "I hope Itsumi wont hold a grudge for me rejecting to work with her."
But I didnt reject it. I accepted the offer. Im not sure why the game thinks I rejected it.

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone happen to have a save with the current update up to day 16 in which you accepted itsumi's business proposal and are also intimate with all the girls? I dont want to have to go back to accept the proposal and skip all those days again.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a save with the current update up to day 16 in which you accepted itsumi's business proposal and are also intimate with all the girls? I dont want to have to go back to accept the proposal and skip all those days again.
You can modify the game and make a new save but it will take a bit of work. All the decisions in the game are stored in variables in your save in the format dxxdyy where xx is the day number and yy is the decision. You need to enable the console, or even better the dev tools with something like unRen here in the forums. Then you can see the list of variables when you are playing the game. Here's the hit and miss part. You need to know which day that decision was made on, and then look for decisions on that day that are False and change them one at a time to True and see if that fixes it. If not, restore to False and try another. When you find it, make a new save and it should carry on correctly from there.

arms99

May 11, 2018
They are still working on the translation (from the original german), which is always the last part before an ecchi sensei release. According to discord the translation is at 65%, so my guess is at least another couple of days before the alpha is ready.
As of now translation is complete, so hopefully barring any issues alpha should be out soon.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
They are still working on the translation (from the original german), which is always the last part before an ecchi sensei release. According to discord the translation is at 65%, so my guess is at least another couple of days before the alpha is ready.
Sounds like it, 65% = a few days, i think it was 2 updates ago there was the same thing
Haha, looks like you underestimated my POWER!

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
As of now translation is complete, so hopefully barring any issues alpha should be out soon.
I was surprised to read the original was German, with all he main character’s using Japanese names and crazy nurse having the Japanese symbol on her head I always assumed it was a port of a Japanese game.

• Angry
Reactions: Fleabag
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes