Qwerty3d2y

Aug 9, 2018
Hi, would like to play this from the beginning, but I get image errors. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this or has the patch not been fixed? Using the renpy launcher cos i gotta mac

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Hi, would like to play this from the beginning, but I get image errors. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this or has the patch not been fixed? Using the renpy launcher cos i gotta mac
How to play and fixes is on every page for the last 500 pages.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Maybe look at the week 1 mac fix link in the OP?

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hi there,

I return here from a long time ago, about when day 6 was released. So I've lost touch with how the game works now and was wondering if someone could be kind enough as to guide me a bit :

- Do I need a save from the past week to play a new week ?

- Do I need to download all three weeks archives to get the full content, or does the last download link encompass all three weeks ?

Thanks a lot :)

D

Deleted member 2107272

- Do I need a save from the past week to play a new week ?

- Do I need to download all three weeks archives to get the full content, or does the last download link encompass all three weeks ?
No you don't, and no it doesn't.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
No you don't, and no it doesn't.
Thanks for your answer. However you're kinda vague.

So, if you don't mind me rephrasing : to sum up, I do need to download all three separate weeks archives for the full content, right ?

And then, if I don't need a previous week save file for the following week, would you mind explaining why I get a black screen as soon as I "start" a new game for Day15-17 ?

D

Deleted member 2107272

So, if you don't mind me rephrasing : to sum up, I do need to download all three separate weeks archives for the full content, right ?
Yes. If you don't, you will just start from the day 15.

And then, if I don't need a previous week save file for the following week, would you mind explaining why I get a black screen as soon as I "start" a new game for Day15-17 ?
No idea - for me, they just start normally.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm confused. Which one I should download first? Is it the all version?
The question is do you want to start from week 1 (Days 1-7) (go with a compressed version if you don't want to wait or have slow internet), week 2 (Days 8-14), or week 3 (days 15-17 for now). You don't have to play the earlier weeks but you will miss out on choose and context on what's happening in the story if you choose to skip the first 2 weeks. Most of the specials are already apart of the weeks (all but the Fapoween Special 2019).

if you want the Dark Mind patch (aka IC patch) to get the older patches for week 1 & week 2 you'll need to click show previous versions then scroll down to the patch you need.

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
So I should start with week 1 then to get the full story and choices? All of them has different CG right?

The question is do you want to start from week 1 (Days 1-7) (go with a compressed version if you don't want to wait or have slow internet), week 2 (Days 8-14), or week 3 (days 15-17 for now). You don't have to play the earlier weeks but you will miss out on choose and context on what's happening in the story if you choose to skip the first 2 weeks. Most of the specials are already apart of the weeks (all but the Fapoween Special 2019).

if you want the Dark Mind patch (aka IC patch) to get the older patches for week 1 & week 2 you'll need to click show previous versions then scroll down to the patch you need.

Itsuki01

Apr 23, 2020
I've seen 2 walkthroughs with choices and scenes i don't have in the game. I have DM patch installed and activated. In Day 1 when bumping into the blonde girl, i don't have any choice and no dialogue concerning the phone. On day 2, i then miss 2 whole DM scenes which are supposed to be triggered by the choice made in day 1 regarding the phone.

Is the DM patch not working fully? Or choices have been removed from the game?
I tried the game 1 year ago and same thing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes