goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ecchi sensei d8~d14 file and dm patch.

After launching, the subtitles appear in German and an error occurs when pressing the option-language button to change.
By default, the game chooses English. At least for me. Try throwing away your persistent file(s).

But that's not what I asked you to do. Your system - OS, etc. Also where you downloaded the game from, are you playing in the archive or did you extract it, etc etc.

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
Do you have to manually download the days?, because when i download the "all versions " it automatically goes to day 15 ...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you have to manually download the days?, because when i download the "all versions " it automatically goes to day 15 ...
Also, "All versions" means it's Win/Mac/Linux all in one. Not that it's got every chapter of the game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm considering trying out this game but it seems a mission in itself because it's universally (as far as I can tell) adviced you use DM version and being an Android user means more hurdles to access that to even try it out lol. The hype certainly seems to be there for this game but is now a good time to jump in and seek out the links for DM android version or is it better to wait till first month is fully done and then jump in when everything is DM enabled and a singular download vs what I understand is multiple separate downloads which is never ideas esp on android.

I just love games with a needlessly ridiculous number of characters to enjoy lol (Solvalley and Corruption are prob my 2 biggest faves in this regard and my attention was drawn to this seeking a similar experience). Any other recommendations? Obv they need to be Android too.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm considering trying out this game but it seems a mission in itself because it's universally (as far as I can tell) adviced you use DM version and being an Android user means more hurdles to access that to even try it out lol. The hype certainly seems to be there for this game but is now a good time to jump in and seek out the links for DM android version or is it better to wait till first month is fully done and then jump in when everything is DM enabled and a singular download vs what I understand is multiple separate downloads which is never ideas esp on android.

I just love games with a needlessly ridiculous number of characters to enjoy lol (Solvalley and Corruption are prob my 2 biggest faves in this regard and my attention was drawn to this seeking a similar experience). Any other recommendations? Obv they need to be Android too.
Don't know if they have enough girls for you but you might want to look at Harem Hotel (8 main girls & a few sides) or Sisterly Lust (you can end up marrying 7 & having babies with 10+).
WVM also gives you pretty much a whole school (and more) to mess around with.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hey, I am new here
Can I ask a question, I want to try this game and which link I should download? thanks
It depends on if you want to play from week 1 (days 1-7), week 2 (days 8-14) which are both under the Previous weeks (choose one of the compressed links for week 1 since its 16gb for the full uncompressed), or start of week 3 (days 15-17). (note you don't have to play the first two weeks but you do miss out on choosing how a few things happen.)

if you want the ic patch (dark mind patch) click the show previous versions to see the patch for week 1 and other week. (Scroll down to week 1 final for week 1 and 8-14 final for week 2) The newest patch will always be the shown.

if you play from week 1 you'll have to copy and paste your week one last save to the save folder of 8-14.

Reactions: thejimi

thejimi

Apr 16, 2020
It depends on if you want to play from week 1 (days 1-7), week 2 (days 8-14) which are both under the Previous weeks (choose one of the compressed links for week 1 since its 16gb for the full uncompressed), or start of week 3 (days 15-17). (note you don't have to play the first two weeks but you do miss out on choosing how a few things happen.)

if you want the ic patch (dark mind patch) click the show previous versions to see the patch for week 1 and other week. (Scroll down to week 1 final for week 1 and 8-14 final for week 2) The newest patch will always be the shown.

if you play from week 1 you'll have to copy and paste your week one last save to the save folder of 8-14.
Alright, thanks for the info man

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I downloaded the game three times from MEGA, two times full and one time splitted. And every time the f***ing archive was corrupt. Is there any solution?
I had the same problem. I guess you are using 7Zip? It is more strict in what it will unpack. Windows explorer will unpack the file just fine. I'm sure there is a way to make 7Zip ignore the fact the archive isn't right.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I still can not unzip the game. I updated all of my unzip type programs, but always get an error stating numerous files are missing. I tried Mega and all the other download vehicles. I see I'm not the only one. So what now? Any chance the DV might try to re-post the link?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I still can not unzip the game. I updated all of my unzip type programs, but always get an error stating numerous files are missing. I tried Mega and all the other download vehicles. I see I'm not the only one. So what now? Any chance the DV might try to re-post the link?
I had the same problem, open the folder and extract all the game files, then just put them in a new folder

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i would like a corona special in this game
could think of lots of interesting storys and content with masks

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes