Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
It takes most of the data from the week before but you may need to go in the menu in the game and rename some or all of the girls to what you want them to call MC and so on.
Well, renaming the characters isn't hard. The thing I'm wondering about is transferring the data for the choices made.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
When it first came out it had a very bad translation but now they did a rewrite of the early days with and English writer so now it make more seance in what was being said.

The easy way is to go into the game delete all saves you have then make a new save then go to the appdata folders and look for the save with today's date and then delete the complete folder and your good to go.
ok, so it was a "improved the language" rewrite and not a "changed events" rewrite?

Thanks for the save help

choontz

Sep 5, 2019
The thing I personally miss the most in Ecchi Sensei is the ability to decide for myself, OK let's say it's day 6, and what I want to do is go to the gym in the morning (where random events MAY happen) and then romance Sloth-chan (insert any other character) today, because that's just what I want to do, even though according to the script I might be supposed be going to an anime-con or whatever.

That ability to spend time with the character you're really into, when you want to, would be groundbreaking. Also a little bit of micromanaging your life and stats would be great.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The thing I personally miss the most in Ecchi Sensei is the ability to decide for myself, OK let's say it's day 6, and what I want to do is go to the gym in the morning (where random events MAY happen) and then romance Sloth-chan (insert any other character) today, because that's just what I want to do, even though according to the script I might be supposed be going to an anime-con or whatever.

That ability to spend time with the character you're really into, when you want to, would be groundbreaking. Also a little bit of micromanaging your life and stats would be great.
There will be something like that soon where you can visit some of the girls after school and it depends on how many points or something you can gen up during the day or week or somehting.

It will be a minor type of sand box but only after the school lets out.
That is what I know at this time though and it could change over time.

Reactions: choontz

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
That could mean that you did not apply the dark mind patch right.
I did the Heavy Compressed (1.5GB) then Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final then the dark mind patch.. Oh I Forgot the
Day 15-17 Final] Didnt I ?? lol

Should go like this : I did the Heavy Compressed (1.5GB) then Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final then Day 15-17 Final] then the patch from lewd ??????

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
That could mean that you did not apply the dark mind patch right.
I did the Heavy Compressed (1.5GB) then Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final then the dark mind patch.. Oh I Forgot the

Should go like this : I did the Heavy Compressed (1.5GB) then Week 2 - Days 8-14 Final then Day 15-17 Final] then the patch from lewd ??????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

8-14 is the week 2 and you need the Day 8-14 - Final Release dark mind patch Click on "show previous version to get it" dark mind.jpg

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
8-14 is the week 2 and you need the Day 8-14 - Final Release dark mind patch Click on "show previous version to get it" View attachment 614047
WHAT ABOUT THE 15 THRU 17 DO THAT AFTER THEN THE
Download Day 15-17 - Final Patch

ARE THESE TO BE PLAYED AS 3 SEPARATE GAMES. GAME 1= FIRST WEEK GAME 2 =DAY 8 - 15 , GAME 3 = DAY 15-17 , OR DO WE PUT 8-14 ON TOP OF WEEK 1 (OVER WRITING) ?? AND SO ON ????? i THINK THIS IS WHERE I AM GETTING CONFUSED.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
WHAT ABOUT THE 15 THRU 17 DO THAT AFTER THEN THE
Download Day 15-17 - Final Patch

ARE THESE TO BE PLAYED AS 3 SEPARATE GAMES. GAME 1= FIRST WEEK GAME 2 =DAY 8 - 15 , GAME 3 = DAY 15-17 , OR DO WE PUT 8-14 ON TOP OF WEEK 1 (OVER WRITING) ?? AND SO ON ????? i THINK THIS IS WHERE I AM GETTING CONFUSED.
There all separate games for now.

D

Deleted member 2107272

why is week 1 so fuck-off-huge in download size compared to week 2? 16 gigs vs 2 gigs.

nicholas88888

Nov 28, 2018
I can't reverse it. I Deleted my game and extracted it again and the dark minds was still there. Do i need to re download it? Oh and i can't just turn it off ingame i am getting constant error messages.
Take the instructions to install the dark mind patch, and reverse them.

Or do the easy thing and turn it off in-game.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes