Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This thread is boring.People spamming it with question.It really become a thread of spam.People are too lazy using search button.

Reactions: Nova1811

Saitami

May 9, 2018
Really good game absolutely love it but I keep running into the problem where the game breaks when I'm on the roof with fuyu in week 1 and I would like to know if there a way to fix it. The game also breaks whenever I use the phone is there a way to fix that too. Any help is greatly appreciated.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Hello, I'm thinking about starting this game but I'd like to ask for a little advise before.

While I really enjoy games such as: Harm Hotel, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, Mythic Manor,
visual novels where there's a ton of "passive reading", where the main interaction is simply hitting the spacebar (or letting the story in auto) for half an hour until the next crossroad without any "stat", are not my favourite.
I love reading a good story, but in a game I like to have some freedom of choice and clear goals.

I arrived here thru threads suggesting it similar to "harem hotel", but due to the VN tag I'd love to know how this story "works" before embarking in what looks like quite the long (and gigas rich) journey.

thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, I'm thinking about starting this game but I'd like to ask for a little advise before.

While I really enjoy games such as: Harm Hotel, Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, Mythic Manor,
visual novels where there's a ton of "passive reading", where the main interaction is simply hitting the spacebar (or letting the story in auto) for half an hour until the next crossroad without any "stat", are not my favourite.
I love reading a good story, but in a game I like to have some freedom of choice and clear goals.

I arrived here thru threads suggesting it similar to "harem hotel", but due to the VN tag I'd love to know how this story "works" before embarking in what looks like quite the long (and gigas rich) journey.

thank you.
Its not like other VN in that yes it has choices but no choice you make will stop the game.
The story unfolds as you play and at this time you can with out mods miss some content but it does not stop the story.
There will be freedom later where you can chose which girl to visit but for now you just need to play and read the story.
You want the girl then you be nice to the girl and so on.
To get the most out of this VN you need the Dark Mind patch for each week.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

thank you.
I'd say it's very similar to HH but without the repeatable events/sandbox elements. Like just progressing through everyone's main events in HH. The devs have started putting in the groundwork for more sandboxy stuff later on, but as of now it's still just a story from beginning to end with branching paths based on your choices. I will say that this and HH were two of my top games on here, so I think you'll enjoy it if you give it a chance.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
Thank you for the answers!
I'm not sure what you mean with "sandbox" (I'm pretty new to these kind of games, I just started playing them as a way to pass time during this quarantene), but I've the feeling that's what I like if it's the freedom of roaming around out of a et path.
I do like repeatable events as well.
I guess the "story from beginning to end with branching paths based on your choices" is what feels passive to me, as well the potential of missing content kind of bothers me: it kind of feels a bit of waste.

I will def have a look to the "dark patch".

thank you again for the info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the answers!
I'm not sure what you mean with "sandbox" (I'm pretty new to these kind of games, I just started playing them as a way to pass time during this quarantene), but I've the feeling that's what I like if it's the freedom of roaming around out of a et path.
I do like repeatable events as well.
I guess the "story from beginning to end with branching paths based on your choices" is what feels passive to me, as well the potential of missing content kind of bothers me: it kind of feels a bit of waste.

I will def have a look to the "dark patch".

thank you again for the info.
Sandbox for this VN means you get to pick and choose where to go and with this VN soon we will be able to choose one or more of the girls to go have fun with each day during the time after school and going to sleep. (Not for sure about the weekends though at this time.)

Sandbox [For Free-Roam type of games.]
All tags are listed here if you ever want to know what one is.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Reactions: sweesh
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes