Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Did anyone else think the wrists of Mr. Main Character kinda sorta don't appear properly in some angles and it looks really bad?

nicholas88888

Nov 28, 2018
week one light compressed hellllp pls

While loading <'Image' u'mod/textbox.png'>:
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Nicholas\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
week one light compressed hellllp pls

While loading <'Image' u'mod/textbox.png'>:
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/Tahoma_Correct_Version.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Nicholas\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
You used Lain's mod at some point and changed the font. Try installing the mod again.

Reactions: nicholas88888

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
The different character routes are show any significant difference in the current release? Just wondering if its worth to have multiple saves for them, like Himiko sub/dom route or Fuyu's corruption route (even if its difference, i may still won't do it, she is way too precious, lol)

arms99

May 11, 2018
The different character routes are show any significant difference in the current release? Just wondering if its worth to have multiple saves for them, like Himiko sub/dom route or Fuyu's corruption route (even if its difference, i may still won't do it, she is way too precious, lol)
At the moment the differences are minor, not worth having a separate save for them. Of course that could change with any update, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
At the moment the differences are minor, not worth having a separate save for them. Of course that could change with any update, but I don't see it happening any time soon.
I see, thanks. I wonder how long will the actual full game will take to play through, especially if almost every character will have different routes. I may die before its get done,lol.

asher01

Oct 29, 2017
Can some one send a link for the DM version of the game for android,the link's are broken and can not download it anywhere else as far as I know .

Apr 4, 2019
I downloaded the game three times from MEGA, two times full and one time splitted. And every time the f***ing archive was corrupt. Is there any solution?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes