BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i will get the beta version , release date may 1 ( and skip the version alpha )

• Love
Reactions: Repuci

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
i downloaded week 1 and installed the dm patch and my god. this game is massive. i played for a few days already and only just finished day 3. the 3d model look a bit weird at the beginning but the content makes up for it. so whats the different between week 1 and week 2? week 2 dm patch is so much smaller than week 1. does it mean its more "clean" so to speak?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Since two past alpha version for me i realy don't see to mutch change from the final one. Yhea some bug, the final vote and maybe some past scene but nothing more. Alpha version is fine.
That great news for you but for me I've had my save corrupted when I used it with the last 2 alpha and had to replay from week 1. I guess I need to go back to the old golden rule of rpg's save often and in more than one save slot so I don't have to replay the whole game again.

Reactions: Jeancul

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
That great news for you but for me I've had my save corrupted when I used it with the last 2 alpha and had to replay from week 1. I guess I need to go back to the old golden rule of rpg's save often and in more than one save slot so I don't have to replay the whole game again.
How?
Just make new saves for the alpha and backup the old.
Never destroyed saves because of using the alpha.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Since two past alpha version for me i realy don't see to mutch change from the final one. Yhea some bug, the final vote and maybe some past scene but nothing more. Alpha version is fine.
Last Alpha release was main game progession for days 15-17.
Beta incorporated the past times event that had been released separately.
Final was bug fixing I think. so safe to assume the main game progression will be in alpha.

If you skip the past times events then alpha and final likely very similar with just bug fixes.

Reactions: Lars26022002

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
They are still working on the translation (from the original german), which is always the last part before an ecchi sensei release. According to discord the translation is at 65%, so my guess is at least another couple of days before the alpha is ready.
Sounds like it, 65% = a few days, i think it was 2 updates ago there was the same thing

Reactions: arms99
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes