YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
I don't remember a choice when you either agree or deny working for Itsumi. Can someone let me know which day this happened on as I keep getting that I declined to work for her.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
And the important thing is you get to feel superior because of your big brain smarts?

Mate its just people making public that there are bugs in the build.
It's the alpha, of course there are bugs, they don't need to be reported, they've already been fixed in the beta version that comes out in 3 days. This is why(well one reason) they don't like the alpha getting posted, it always causes the same confusion and people complaining about bugs that are already known.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is anyone getting the missing image error when downloading the DM patch? Because I've tried it a couple times and it still shows that there's issues. It's not missing the sex scenes, just the ecchi sensei cutaways so I'm not sure if it matters in the long run. I'm also running into the issue that I have to replay days 15-17 due to the previous saves not loading and kicking me back to the start.
also saves almost never work with the alpha, because it can break the saves due to bugs.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't remember a choice when you either agree or deny working for Itsumi. Can someone let me know which day this happened on as I keep getting that I declined to work for her.
I think it was last update, whenever you visit her club and she takes you into the back room and you watch that girl dance

spaceballsiv

Mar 16, 2019
Did anyone else have issues with the past time episode on night of day 17 in the new Alpha? it looks like all the images are missing for it, except images from the dm patch are there (i extracted the rpa's). Not sure if this is a bug or intentional to make people DL the official releases instead.
I'm also not sure if the past time was part of the official release of day 15-17, since the last version i have is the 15-17 Alpha.... I know I should DL final releases, and this will probably force me to :)

for now i will skip it.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Did anyone else have issues with the past time episode on night of day 17 in the new Alpha? it looks like all the images are missing for it, except images from the dm patch are there (i extracted the rpa's). Not sure if this is a bug or intentional to make people DL the official releases instead.
I'm also not sure if the past time was part of the official release of day 15-17, since the last version i have is the 15-17 Alpha.... I know I should DL final releases, and this will probably force me to :)

for now i will skip it.
Those images were in the final for days 15-17. I'm guessing since this is supposed to only be 18-19, but ended up having content for days 15-18 they forgot to add the pictures in.

This is probably to make it easier once they build up the while week and later on the whole month into 1 big file. But then again, this is Alpha so just like has been mentioned before, there are bugs in this release..

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Mao seems like she would legit kill you if she Matsu having sex with someone else, every update seems to showcase that (with her personality i mean).

lexiwheel

Nov 14, 2018
When I activate DM I just get stuck on this screen, anyone know a fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: For dumb-dumbs like me you have to click the OFF text! Thanks Nandanox :)

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Downloaded latest DM patch, and the DM patch claims to be D15-19 (i loaded a save from end of week 2)
when i start day 15 i get a dm patch error for missing image, saying i am running day 18-19 dm patch and due to that i have missing images.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
When it states "off" the patch is off ... just click it. When there's a naughty image in main menu the patch is activated.

Some issues with DM ... check here what to do to get to D18&19. (no fix for missing images though)
There is an option though unless it results in a crash, using the D15-17 Final patch first and then replacing it with D18-19 at the end of D17.

As i haven't played since end of D14 and missing 3 days is not really something i want to do :(

Edit: ofc it wasn't that easy... Anyone have a link to the D15-17 Final Game version?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes