Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
For some reason the dark mind patch isn´t working. It gives me a missing image error due to an old patch. Did this happen to anyone else? And does anybody have any idea how to fix this issue? I´m sure I´m using the newest patch and even downloaded the game and patch twice to make sure.

Reactions: geunit

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
For some reason the dark mind patch isn´t working. It gives me a missing image error due to an old patch. Did this happen to anyone else? And does anybody have any idea how to fix this issue? I´m sure I´m using the newest patch and even downloaded the game and patch twice to make sure.
Same here. I'm wondering the same thing. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled. 1 thing to note is, I loaded a save file. I didn't click start/play. When I click start, it start on Day 15. Maybe the patch only works by clicking play. IDK. I haven't tested it.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Same here. I'm wondering the same thing. I've even uninstalled/reinstalled. 1 thing to note is, I loaded a save file. I didn't click start/play. When I click start, it start on Day 15. Maybe the patch only works by clicking play. IDK. I haven't tested it.
Unfortunately starting a new save doesn´t work. I think the latest patch is broken. Maybe.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
You should only get missing image errors on days 15-17 (and you can easily skip past them by holding ctrl as long as you have the skip unread text option selected). There are no missing image errors on days 18-19.

Assuming you've already played days 15-17 you're not missing any content whatsoever.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
You should only get missing image errors on days 15-17 (and you can easily skip past them by holding ctrl as long as you have the skip unread text option selected). There are no missing image errors on days 18-19.

Assuming you've already played days 15-17 you're not missing any content whatsoever.
And if I only started playing days 15-17 now? The patch is literally called 15-19 so why isn't it working for days 15-17??? There is no other download for only days 15-17 either if that was how I was supposed to do it...

Like I have played SO many renpy games and I have been around computers my whole life and I am no stranger to weird installations but making this game work properly MAKES NO SENSE to me. Don't get me wrong I love this game but I hate this frustration of not getting to play it properly.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
what's the name of the variable? i have the same problem but can't get it fixed on the online editor i found
My thanks to the supporter who uploaded the alpha. It was another good solid 2 days of Ecchi Sensei, I only had two big problems with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also had issue with the game thinking that I had rejected the club offer but a quick trip to an online save editor and a change of one variable from a 0 to a 1 had that fixed quickly. That was the only 'bug' I noticed in this, which was surprising given how much I'd heard of how buggy the alpha releases could be.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
And if I only started playing days 15-17 now? The patch is literally called 15-19 so why isn't it working for days 15-17??? There is no other download for only days 15-17 either if that was how I was supposed to do it...

Like I have played SO many renpy games and I have been around computers my whole life and I am no stranger to weird installations but making this game work properly MAKES NO SENSE to me. Don't get me wrong I love this game but I hate this frustration of not getting to play it properly.
Its an Alpha thats been pirated, your choice to play now or wait for Beta or Final versions

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait a second, did you kill Hanabi ?? Sure she was annoying a bit but i thought she was cutely endearing and wanted to fuck her! Dx

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Its an Alpha thats been pirated, your choice to play now or wait for Beta or Final versions
Fair enough, but it doesn't really say anywhere it's pirated and not supposed to be supported AND does this mean whoever updated the OP then removed the latest non-alpha, supported build? Because that's just a huge mistake in that case.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I say pirated because technically is an Alpha build for 30$+ patrons to test out and not for public release. So theres some stuff not working yet like the whole in game menu with calendar, map and the cards of everyone in game

As far as whats posted in OP that would be whomever is in charge of the thread to answer

Reactions: BloodyFace

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I say pirated because technically is an Alpha for 30$+ patrons to test out and not for public release. So theres some stuff not working yet like the whole in game menu with calendar, map and the cards of everyone in game

As far as whats posted in OP that would be whomever is in charge of the thread to answer
It clearly made DM not work for days 15-17, which would be OK for an alpha BUT the stupid thing, then, is that whoever updated this thread deleted the 15-17 version of the game from the OP. There's currently no way to download it here.

Ganj

Mar 11, 2018
Pretty sure it's just the scene transition images that are broken, (the still images of the character you've been interacting with in the preceding scene), no actual events and whatnot.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I'm getting Image errors at the time Hitomi sends text messages. After the scene where Mao and Himiko do their chat in Mao's room.

Isn't this where day 18 starts?
"image wt_pre_1" to give an example. It starts here.
And then pt_wt_1

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Pretty sure it's just the scene transition images that are broken, (the still images of the character you've been interacting with in the preceding scene), no actual events and whatnot.
Okay that's not so bad then, I was worried I was missing whole scenes and I just couldn't tell.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
At the end of day 17 the past time segment starts and this does not work at all, you will see black but after that it will say DAY 18 like it usually does at start of days, cant miss it

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Oh ffs. Right. I do have the Dark Mind patch installed. So I'm not sure if that's the reason it's bugging out for me. The sexy scene did show. But after the Falshback it's all black.

Okay. I've dug through the files of the game. The images are there they just aren't showing up. Or am I missing something here? It's not on day 18 as I thought. It's still on day 17. It's in the D17/pt folder (I use the RP extractor to check the files). Those darn images are in there.

Edit:

After looking through the folder again I can say for a fact that there ARE images missing.

Last edited:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Its to bad they had to put in a stupid puzzle that disable players can not figure out it was fun up till that puzzle, will stop support now because of it.

ADDED Puzzle tag.

Had to drop support because can't move mouse cursor and click all over the place to find out how to do the puzzle, some to very few like me disable players will not be able to do puzzles like this.
its "ALPHA" if u have a problem, u can tell blue.. he already said he will make it more easy in "BETA" but u act like a kid and rage quit.. TBH, i dont even know why people want to leak BETA/ALPHA .. its for testing.. and feedback, if u cant handle it by giving feedback that doesnt make u sound like a 5 years old rage kid, then i suggest u stop urself from playing until "FINAL" ver .. /shrug

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
^^ Answer is:
Shark chum.

I was ready to download this and saw it was Alpha. I did some alphas for commercial games; it's worth the wait. These Betas are much better polished than some of those were.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes