pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
I cant seem to get it to run on Mac. Have changed permissions to execute & also applied previously mentioned Mac fixes (unix file format) but to no avail. Any hints or advice folks?

cfer1271

Nov 11, 2018
Hey, does anyone have working download links for days 15-17? The Beta links in the OP are both dead and the final release download requires one to become a patron...

pinkandbrown

Oct 27, 2019
Have you tried to run it through ?
Get the software, copy ES in the main directory of Ren'py and load it in the software.
This is THE strangest thing...

If I have the EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/ folder in <home>/Documents/ or <home>/Downloads/ or <home>/Documents/Games/ etc. it just will not start. I get an abnormal exit code 2 in the system console log.

However, if I put the EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/ folder in my <home>/Other/ directory (i.e. <home>/Other/EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/...) then the app starts just fine!

WTF!?!?!

The only thing I can think of... is that it maybe!?! has something to do with <home>/Other/ being a directory I created myself vs. <home>/Documents/ and <home>/Downloads/ being out-of-the-box MacOS directories. Maybe the app doesn't have write or execution privileges in there??! That would be super strange however since all my other games are located in <home>/Documents/Games/ and they work just fine.

Please let me know if you or anyone else has a clue why this might be the case, because I'm at a complete loss.

That all said, the game is starting now, so :whooop: ...here I come day 18 ;-)

zoneacca

Sep 19, 2017
Alpha links in OP for D15to19 are all online. But you might wanna wait for todays Beta release since the Alpha is pretty broken when using DM patch. There's a lot of missing pictures in D15to17 and a crash after past time episode.
Shame about the missing pictures in this version. But the crash after past time episode you can press the "ignore" option to continue. You will get to day 19 eventually but where does it end here? For me, it ends after Saki sneaks out of the Bath and the MC says Gooooo than back to Title Screen.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Not quite sure what it could be, but it won't even open let alone start up to even give me an error code. I tried shifting it through different folders to see what's up. Nothing happens still, except when I have it under applications its icon stays up but in other folders it just vanished as fast as I clicked it in.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I need help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Had same issue as you. Make a save a bit before going with daughter to club, use online save editor to edit that save, change variable 'yesclub' from 0 to 1. Download new save and replace the old. Load the edited save and enjoy Itsumi's work benefits as it should be.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, i wanna make a question... I want to play the game, but i dunno if previous days/parts are affected with the new updates... do i just download all and just play until i reach the new part..? or the updates also affect previous parts?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, i wanna make a question... I want to play the game, but i dunno if previous days/parts are affected with the new updates... do i just download all and just play until i reach the new part..? or the updates also affect previous parts?
Start with week1-full, then days8-14, then the day 15-19beta that'll be out later today. at each new part you can load the save from the end of the previous part to continue your choices (sometimes, but not usually you may need to manually move the old save into the new parts save folder, but I've only had to do that when replaying and there was an old conflicting save in the same slot) a lot of the choices (like the dom/sub path for a certain character) don't have much difference yet, put it'll be good to have a save with the choices made.

be careful in the future about d/ling alpha updates, they are bug test builds and often don't work well with previous saves.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Start with week1-full, then days8-14, then the day 15-19beta that'll be out later today. at each new part you can load the save from the end of the previous part to continue your choices (sometimes, but not usually you may need to manually move the old save into the new parts save folder, but I've only had to do that when replaying and there was an old conflicting save in the same slot) a lot of the choices (like the dom/sub path for a certain character) don't have much difference yet, put it'll be good to have a save with the choices made.

be careful in the future about d/ling alpha updates, they are bug test builds and often don't work well with previous saves.
Thank you very much... gonna start it away then :D

Edit: Downloading via Torrent.. whoever is still hosting it, thank you very much :D

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerdiamond

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This is THE strangest thing...

If I have the EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/ folder in <home>/Documents/ or <home>/Downloads/ or <home>/Documents/Games/ etc. it just will not start. I get an abnormal exit code 2 in the system console log.

However, if I put the EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/ folder in my <home>/Other/ directory (i.e. <home>/Other/EcchiSensei-D18+19v0.8-ALPHA/...) then the app starts just fine!

WTF!?!?!

The only thing I can think of... is that it maybe!?! has something to do with <home>/Other/ being a directory I created myself vs. <home>/Documents/ and <home>/Downloads/ being out-of-the-box MacOS directories. Maybe the app doesn't have write or execution privileges in there??! That would be super strange however since all my other games are located in <home>/Documents/Games/ and they work just fine.

Please let me know if you or anyone else has a clue why this might be the case, because I'm at a complete loss.

That all said, the game is starting now, so :whooop: ...here I come day 18 ;-)
Documents and Downloads are special directories. They're not really in your home directory.

What happens if you move it back to Documents/Games, then run Terminal, cd to the ES folder and run
open EcchiSensei.app
?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes