faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
check a couple posts up for the variable to change to fix it if you'd like. There's a couple choice still borked for some people, for me it had me set that I didn't hook up with marlies at anicon even though I did, and I'm pretty sure my himiko got set to dom with me having picked sub back in week 1. I had just replayed everything in the lead up to the update so I was sure of my choices.
Thanks, I see the info now, but I'm kind of not computer literate. How, in simple terms, do I use an online save editor to change the "yesclub" variable from 0 to 1?

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
OK, so why do I have to be a total asshole to Gabby when I come on her face and she wants a kiss? I mean, yes to me it's kind of gross, but I would have liked a choice to kiss her instead of leaving the poor girl like street trash.......
if i had to guess thats the t8 guy's decision? since gabby is a t8 creation i assume the guy will have a say for his scene.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Oooh, seems Saki is starting to suspect things. Dont know about you guys but i'm looking forward to see her connecting the dots.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks, I see the info now, but I'm kind of not computer literate. How, in simple terms, do I use an online save editor to change the "yesclub" variable from 0 to 1?
1. Create quick save a little bit before going to check out middle daughter's workplace.
2. Goto
3. Click Green Rectangle that says "upload file"
4. Browse to folder containing Ecchi Sensei save folder and pick the quick save you just made.
5. Hit CTRL+F and search for 'yesclub'.
6. Make sure the variable name only says yesclub (not _default_set -> yesclub)
7. Click the 0 and type in 1 and click OK.
8. Make sure it now reads yesclub 1/0 : (1)
9. If so, click the blue rectangle at the bottom that says "Download [file name]"
10. Go to your downloads directory, move the downloaded save file to the Ecchi Sensei save folder (replace the old quick save).
11. Load the quick save in Ecchi Sensei.
12. Continue onwards and enjoy the perks of being part of the Oppai Club.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Things might get interesting now that Mama bear has arrived.
Did she recognize Mao? Was she trying to abduct Yuki?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
1. Create quick save a little bit before going to check out middle daughter's workplace.
2. Goto
3. Click Green Rectangle that says "upload file"
4. Browse to folder containing Ecchi Sensei save folder and pick the quick save you just made.
5. Hit CTRL+F and search for 'yesclub'.
6. Make sure the variable name only says yesclub (not _default_set -> yesclub)
7. Click the 0 and type in 1 and click OK.
8. Make sure it now reads yesclub 1/0 : (1)
9. If so, click the blue rectangle at the bottom that says "Download [file name]"
10. Go to your downloads directory, move the downloaded save file to the Ecchi Sensei save folder (replace the old quick save).
11. Load the quick save in Ecchi Sensei.
12. Continue onwards and enjoy the perks of being part of the Oppai Club.
Followed this exactly my save all ready had it set to 1, Its still registering that i said no and am not a member of the club!.
really wish i could fix this!.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
That is literally the only check in the code.

mm "Haah, that's kind of [d2]..."
mm "She wants me to tag along with her to Itsumi's club."
if yesclub:
mm "That's a happy coincidence, I could then go into the club while [d2] works as security detail..."
mm "Itsumi did want to tell me more about our business dealings."
else:
mm "Hmmm, I could use the opportunity to have a drink as a guest in the Oppai Club lounge..."
mm "But I won't have access to the other areas because I refused Itsumi's offer..."

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Does BlueCat ever release stats? As in how many players chose Kaede route over Tomo and went corrupted Fuyu over lovers Fuyu etc? I'm curious about that kind of thing albeit I think there are mods to circumvent the choice in the first place.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
When you start a new week (I'm going from the first week to the second), does the second game automatically detect your choices from the first game? When I started it I saw no saved games from the Load screen, so I want to be sure my choices are registered before I go forward.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
When you start a new week (I'm going from the first week to the second), does the second game automatically detect your choices from the first game? When I started it I saw no saved games from the Load screen, so I want to be sure my choices are registered before I go forward.
You currently have to manually copy your saves from WK1 to WK2

Reactions: BloodyFace

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
once you run the game once it should create a save folder in the game folder, if you look in the same spot in week1 you can copy from there and transfer.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
I am stuck at first chat with fuyu after getting my phone from her how to exit from the chat?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am stuck at first chat with fuyu after getting my phone from her how to exit from the chat?
The phone interface isn't the most intuitive. Click the big round button at the bottom. Then on the left, I believe there is an arrow pointing left. Click that.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
The phone interface isn't the most intuitive. Click the big round button at the bottom. Then on the left, I believe there is an arrow pointing left. Click that.
Thank you so much
And can you please tell me the door lock password?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
You currently have to manually copy your saves from WK1 to WK2
once you run the game once it should create a save folder in the game folder, if you look in the same spot in week1 you can copy from there and transfer.
I did that, and it's automatically starting me at the point where you and Mao are heading to your room for the first time to have sex. How do you know if your choices were brought over? I loaded from my last save in the first week which was shortly after the dinner party with the principal. Should I go back to the first week and create a new save from just before you and Mao kiss or something?

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
does any1 know dat has accesse to he's patreon know when the sandbox mode gonna come !? would it be after the game finished the first month

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes