EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I don't understand, Hiroko Cheating on her boyfriend with "whoever it is" got pregnant, Then remember that she actually has a boyfriend Then comes back to him like nothing happened, Then he discovers she is pregnant with someone else's child And that's it? And he still stays with her and offers to raise her child?? As if nothing happened, as if it were the most normal thing to do, No shouting, no beating, not going to look for the son of a bitch who fucked his girlfriend, not throwing her off the stairs???? That sounds unreliable..And, does anyone know where all this is going on? I played and didn't find the scene. Can anyone tell me?
Are we playing the same game? How many times has Matsu cheated? And you're hung up on the one time the wife 'cheated', and even admitted to it. It seems you think that he should have been more insulted that someone sullied his property while the MC sleeps with every available woman in the game and you're fine with that? It's okay for the man to cheat but the woman is a whore who should be punished if she ever dares look at another man? Cheating is cheating, no matter your gender but we don't currently know the history surrounding what happened to Hiroko so the jury is out. Matsu however....

Jul 18, 2019
heyho, why is it not possible to rollback in chapter 2/week 2 ? also, why didnt ch2 let me load the last save i made in ch1 ? is there some trick to it displaying the latest save and not one from 15 mins before the actual end save ?

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
heyho, why is it not possible to rollback in chapter 2/week 2 ? also, why didnt ch2 let me load the last save i made in ch1 ? is there some trick to it displaying the latest save and not one from 15 mins before the actual end save ?
copy the save manually from the week 1 save folder to week 2, then load up the save. you can roll back in every chapter.. if you cant then restart the game and try again

Aug 11, 2017
we don't know if she's cheating. she's on the verge of suicide when she met mc, so it's highly unlikely that she cheated. the most popular theory right now is she's raped. she dont want to tell mc because mc might do something stupid and end up getting himself jailed or killed. and dont forget mc is only 13/14 in the past time episode.
I have a feeling it's her dad that's knocked her up. So it's gonna make Hiroko accept the fact that MC is balls deep in each of his daughters.

Anyway, are there any news on when day 20-21 will come out?

Reactions: HansDampf788

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I have a feeling it's her dad that's knocked her up. So it's gonna make Hiroko accept the fact that MC is balls deep in each of his daughters.

Anyway, are there any news on when day 20-21 will come out?
day 18-19 final isn't even out yet, it'll be a while

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Are we playing the same game? How many times has Matsu cheated? And you're hung up on the one time the wife 'cheated', and even admitted to it. It seems you think that he should have been more insulted that someone sullied his property while the MC sleeps with every available woman in the game and you're fine with that? It's okay for the man to cheat but the woman is a whore who should be punished if she ever dares look at another man? Cheating is cheating, no matter your gender but we don't currently know the history surrounding what happened to Hiroko so the jury is out. Matsu however....
I understand what you're saying but I'm talking about the past when he was only 14 and in a relationship with her, only after he found out she cheated on him (And pregnant "That's what really bothered me")So he cheated on her too

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked
Download Ecchi Sensei - Day 18+19 FINAL!

Click > < Click
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey folks!
It's time! We can now present the FINAL of Ecchi Sensei Day 18+19 (Day 15-19) exclusively to you.
This update is full of new events, both sexual and non-sexual.
This time we get to spend a lot of time with a few certain persons again and get to strengthen our bonds with them.
I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want to destroy your anticipation with spoilers, but what I can say is that the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update.
As you know, we're currently in Chapter 5 and after Day 18+19 there will be Day 20+21 which conclude Chapter 5, and those last two updates are really proper. Day 20+21 picks up a lot from where Day 18+19 left off and many events will get more tense to reach a partial climax in the Month 1 update to properly conclude July in the world of Ecchi Sensei to then get focused on the next month.
So, like I said, the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update and the entire Ecchi Sensei team hopes that you'll like it.
Alright, enough talking. Here is the download link:

Last edited:

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Unlocked
Download Ecchi Sensei - Day 18+19 FINAL!

Click > < Click
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey folks!
It's time! We can now present the FINAL of Ecchi Sensei Day 18+19 (Day 15-19) exclusively to you.
This update is full of new events, both sexual and non-sexual.
This time we get to spend a lot of time with a few certain persons again and get to strengthen our bonds with them.
I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want to destroy your anticipation with spoilers, but what I can say is that the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update.
As you know, we're currently in Chapter 5 and after Day 18+19 there will be Day 20+21 which conclude Chapter 5, and those last two updates are really proper. Day 20+21 picks up a lot from where Day 18+19 left off and many events will get more tense to reach a partial climax in the Month 1 update to properly conclude July in the world of Ecchi Sensei to then get focused on the next month.
So, like I said, the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update and the entire Ecchi Sensei team hopes that you'll like it.
Alright, enough talking. Here is the download link:

Download Day 18+19 FINAL (Day 15-19)
Unfortunately looks like it has been taken down from mega.

Reactions: BaasB

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you very much for the quick upload! If at all possible a non-Mega/capped link would be greatly appreciated. Something like NOPY, filesFM, WorkUpload ,or RACATY. If not then that's understandable, I'll wait out the download limits.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you very much for the quick upload! If at all possible a non-Mega/capped link would be greatly appreciated. Something like NOPY, filesFM, WorkUpload ,or RACATY. If not then that's understandable, I'll wait out the download limits.
uploading to 5 min

Uploaders will have to do the other links

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: harem - king

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
ive still not finished week 2 yet so I can wait lol but im glad the number of characters being added is starting to slow down. Sad thing is after week 1 I felt I was seeing too little of the characters I had grown to like in first week to keep introducing more to very little pay off such as Kaede and Mika. Even the depth giving classes we used to get become 2 paragraph text boxes to blank screens and number of saucy scenes were by majority exclusive to the daughters. Well till i got to the teachers party lol, the wait was finally worth it lol. Otherwise its random girl who demands moral high standards at all times, a homeless girl, a random chick who was her hero as a girl, a back pack girl I confused with being the lost my glassed girl as well as students as far as reaching as Greece, Ireland, Spain and India which adds a great deal of diversity... if we ever get to spend any great deal of time with them, honestly id just accept they are side girls but then becky, kaede, aki, marlies, neko and mika are hardly getting much more screen time than they are (at least in week 2 anyway) despite more unquestionable main character material. I don't envy the dev having to balance all these characters and screen time but complete credit where due they all have come across as very unique in many ways and im sure as we get less additions and more time fleshing them out as we go along ill have a much easier time telling who is who without relying on more onvious tells like bright hair colours.

The cycling of daily clubs definitely will help matters and weve still to see likes of Garden club too. It will also help to integrate new characters in said clubs with group scenes without little need to change any plot as weve seen with many new martial artists girls who are in club but never seen in older scenes there like Yasmine and random floor sweeping girl who was another whos name ive utterly forgotten lol. Dev was an absolute genius with the foresight to make teach only have one class so there doesn't have to be concrete set roster on the rest and more can just be added as needed. He clearly has thought this through and im really enjoying the story - cant wait to see what else comes up and im certainly invested in what happens to most of them though thankfully ive yet to see any negative consequences in my actions though im dreading that becoming the case going on as im enjoying him being adored by all and not coming to stage where im picking sides and losing old faves because of my choices (I really liked the assertive Tara and Tomoe is adorable.... why oh why am I having to choose between 2 of my faves when theres dozens of these girls id have happily left on the wayside instead lol)

im hyped for week 3 but unsure if i should wait till full seven days are done or just get through newest 5 and get the month package when the remaining 2 are done for a replay and of course all scenes in one happy package and gallery lol.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
ive still not finished week 2 yet so I can wait lol but im glad the number of characters being added is starting to slow down. Sad thing is after week 1 I felt I was seeing too little of the characters I had grown to like in first week to keep introducing more to very little pay off such as Kaede and Mika. Even the depth giving classes we used to get become 2 paragraph text boxes to blank screens and number of saucy scenes were by majority exclusive to the daughters. Well till i got to the teachers party lol, the wait was finally worth it lol. Otherwise its random girl who demands moral high standards at all times, a homeless girl, a random chick who was her hero as a girl, a back pack girl I confused with being the lost my glassed girl as well as students as far as reaching as Greece, Ireland, Spain and India which adds a great deal of diversity... if we ever get to spend any great deal of time with them, honestly id just accept they are side girls but then becky, kaede, aki, marlies, neko and mika are hardly getting much more screen time than they are (at least in week 2 anyway) despite more unquestionable main character material. I don't envy the dev having to balance all these characters and screen time but complete credit where due they all have come across as very unique in many ways and im sure as we get less additions and more time fleshing them out as we go along ill have a much easier time telling who is who without relying on more onvious tells like bright hair colours.

The cycling of daily clubs definitely will help matters and weve still to see likes of Garden club too. It will also help to integrate new characters in said clubs with group scenes without little need to change any plot as weve seen with many new martial artists girls who are in club but never seen in older scenes there like Yasmine and random floor sweeping girl who was another whos name ive utterly forgotten lol. Dev was an absolute genius with the foresight to make teach only have one class so there doesn't have to be concrete set roster on the rest and more can just be added as needed. He clearly has thought this through and im really enjoying the story - cant wait to see what else comes up and im certainly invested in what happens to most of them though thankfully ive yet to see any negative consequences in my actions though im dreading that becoming the case going on as im enjoying him being adored by all and not coming to stage where im picking sides and losing old faves because of my choices (I really liked the assertive Tara and Tomoe is adorable.... why oh why am I having to choose between 2 of my faves when theres dozens of these girls id have happily left on the wayside instead lol)

im hyped for week 3 but unsure if i should wait till full seven days are done or just get through newest 5 and get the month package when the remaining 2 are done for a replay and of course all scenes in one happy package and gallery lol.
week3(what we've seen of it) does work to involve more of the "core" characters, we finally start taking pictures with Aki for example and it really feels like Keade will figure out that "nice thing" that she's been meaning to do for us any day now lol.

I think the big thing to keep in mind, is that at some point (I think after month 1 is done) the game will open up to a sandbox mode in the afternoons, giving us the chance to actually pick and choose which girls we spend time with. I think all of the additions of side girls are in service of that.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

you should try this game
Twin Maniax! [v0.02] [Lemon Mint Soft]

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes