Spuk968

Jan 12, 2020
Guys
I'm Looking for DL links for previous version:
Ecchi Sensei [Day 15-17 Final] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.72 GB

Link below is dead
Seriously? You know you can read older postings in a forum? Especially if the answer has already been posted on the same page?

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
I really wish they would just merge the chapters into one download with every update. Waiting for the day 21 release to get a merged file download is annoying

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
I've been wanting to play this for a while, but I am completely lost... There's 3 separate downloads, for 3 separate weeks... do I need to download each one individual, and if that's the case.. after I beat 1st week, do I download week 2, transfer the latest save to it, the begin, or do you begin fresh every week? Also, if that is the case, why isn't there 1 game for ALL of the content, why is it split into 3 pseudo-different games?

1-7, 8-14, 18-19(Current), where's 15-17?

And I see, "Full (16.6GB) - SINGLE LINK" is that 1 single game of days 1-19, or is it also separate games for each week?

FangSaber

May 12, 2017
Ecchi Sensei [Day 18-19 Final] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.96GB

Compressed version for All Versions (681MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
i keep getting an error-could not load day 15-17.rpyc
any solution
i have a Mac

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I've been wanting to play this for a while, but I am completely lost... There's 3 separate downloads, for 3 separate weeks... do I need to download each one individual, and if that's the case.. after I beat 1st week, do I download week 2, transfer the latest save to it, the begin, or do you begin fresh every week? Also, if that is the case, why isn't there 1 game for ALL of the content, why is it split into 3 pseudo-different games?

1-7, 8-14, 18-19(Current), where's 15-17?
Because in terms of file size, it's a very, very large game.

18-19 (Current) includes 15-17. 18-19 are just the most up to date days that were released by the dev.

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
Unlocked
Download Ecchi Sensei - Day 18+19 FINAL!

Click > < Click
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey folks!
It's time! We can now present the FINAL of Ecchi Sensei Day 18+19 (Day 15-19) exclusively to you.
This update is full of new events, both sexual and non-sexual.
This time we get to spend a lot of time with a few certain persons again and get to strengthen our bonds with them.
I don't want to go into too much detail because I don't want to destroy your anticipation with spoilers, but what I can say is that the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update.
As you know, we're currently in Chapter 5 and after Day 18+19 there will be Day 20+21 which conclude Chapter 5, and those last two updates are really proper. Day 20+21 picks up a lot from where Day 18+19 left off and many events will get more tense to reach a partial climax in the Month 1 update to properly conclude July in the world of Ecchi Sensei to then get focused on the next month.
So, like I said, the Day 18+19 update is a foundational update and the entire Ecchi Sensei team hopes that you'll like it.
Alright, enough talking. Here is the download link:

Download Day 18+19 FINAL (Day 15-19)

Extra Link

GooglieDrive
Is this days 15- 19??

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
No. Not if it's installed properly. Go to Students -> Others and Akina should be there.
I think it has to do with the fact that I'm done playing the version and deleting it and then waiting for the next update Probably save doesn't go from version to version; But on the other hand each version is its own game ... don't know. Anyway thanks

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I loaded a save from day 17 just fine. Hell I had saved it when I was on the future patch notes screen even, no issues there. I only play the Final versions though so idk if you're having a problem loading a alpha/beta save.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I loaded a save from day 17 just fine. Hell I had saved it when I was on the future patch notes screen even, no issues there. I only play the Final versions though so idk if you're having a problem loading a alpha/beta save.
I only played the final versions too. Tried a few saves, last was done at the end of Day 17 past time. But it always goes back to Day 15.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I only played the final versions too. Tried a few saves, last was done at the end of Day 17 past time. But it always goes back to Day 15.
Dunno what to tell ya. I just downloaded it (MEGA Link #1), downloaded the updated Dark Minds patch and applied it, then played. No problems loading my save - it was on the "Thanks for playing" screen from last version, went through that, then proceeded to day 18.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes