Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Dunno what to tell ya. I just downloaded it (MEGA Link #1), downloaded the updated Dark Minds patch and applied it, then played. No problems loading my save - it was on the "Thanks for playing" screen from last version, went through that, then proceeded to day 18.
Then you're lucky. But apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. :-/

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
In the beta MC goes swimming with the vampire girl and it just says something like "They had fun then he came back."
Suggesting scenes were not ready yet. So are those scenes in the final version?

• Hey there
Reactions: h4xoor

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
No matter what I do it starts with day 15. Even if I load an old safe. Do I have to replay it?
The last working save I have is before the Past Time event at the end of the previous update, all saves after that send the game back. Either skip over the past time at that choice point or enable skip unseen text and use control to skip through it. It then loads the polling results and then after that, the new days begin.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
I've been wanting to play this for a while, but I am completely lost... There's 3 separate downloads, for 3 separate weeks... do I need to download each one individual, and if that's the case.. after I beat 1st week, do I download week 2, transfer the latest save to it, the begin, or do you begin fresh every week? Also, if that is the case, why isn't there 1 game for ALL of the content, why is it split into 3 pseudo-different games?

1-7, 8-14, 18-19(Current), where's 15-17?

And I see, "Full (16.6GB) - SINGLE LINK" is that 1 single game of days 1-19, or is it also separate games for each week?
because one week in this game is massive, its better if people want to try it out and they can try week 1 first. people might get turned off by the file size, and week 1 enough content for people to try and get hooked on. you transfer save between weeks because some decisions get carried on between weeks. BC doesnt combine it everytime because the file size would be too big and people dont want to download the whole 19 days just for the 2 days content. after day 20 +21 he will release a month 1 update that combines everything.
Full (16.6GB) is week 1 only, the file size is so big because its uncompressed.

anynew content from the beta?
Is there new content or history in Final Version or is only bugfixes???
only an extra poll result

In the beta MC goes swimming with the vampire girl and it just says something like "They had fun then he came back."
Suggesting scenes were not ready yet. So are those scenes in the final version?
no, there's no extra scenes there like the hint said (final version)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArgothNephial

Dec 20, 2019
because one week in this game is massive, its better if people want to try it out and they can try week 1 first. people might get turned off by the file size, and week 1 enough content for people to try and get hooked on. you transfer save between weeks because some decisions get carried on between weeks. BC doesnt combine it everytime because the file size would be too big and people dont want to download the whole 19 days just for the 2 days content. after day 20 +21 he will release a month 1 update that combines everything
Does that mean I only need to download full and not download Week 1 and 2?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Umm I haven't played ES since like day 12 I think. I wanna replay from the start. So which files should I download?

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I guess she's a neighbor but not been properly introduced and didn't Evelyn have white hair and she met the MC first after he goes to school....BUT u can say that MC was somewhat cautious of his neighbors in the last past time episode when he closed all the blinds...maybe a hint or foreshdowing :unsure:
who's this girl? she appear in one of the past time episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sheetkaroo

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
I guess she's a neighbor but not been properly introduced and didn't Evelyn have white hair and she met the MC first after he goes to school....BUT u can say that MC was somewhat cautious of his neighbors in the last past time episode when he closed all the blinds...maybe a hint or foreshdowing :unsure:
yeah, evelynn is in the class already after this scene. that's a good point.. probably a dropped peeping neighbour storyline

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes