tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
why no have family pregnant and student pregnant? why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because 3 weeks of time has passed and no one that is pregnant would be showing yet. As for students/daughters, MC isn't really in a place yet where he could get away with that now is he?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
because 3 weeks of time has passed and no one that is pregnant would be showing yet. As for students/daughters, MC isn't really in a place yet where he could get away with that now is he?
yeah it cn be cringe if there a woman cn get pregnant just 3 weeks :eek:

Squid09

Nov 3, 2019
is this just days 18 and 19 or is this the whole game including 18 and 19? (first time playing want to make sure i start in the correct location)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
is this just days 18 and 19 or is this the whole game including 18 and 19? (first time playing want to make sure i start in the correct location)
The 18-19 update actually includes days 15-19. To get days 1-14, you need to download Week 1 Final and Week 2 Final.

Reactions: Watters

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Start with Week1-full (you can find the darkmind patch for it by going to lewdpatcher and under the current patch link there is a "previous versions" button) at the end of week1 make a save and get week2full (unzip it into a separate folder in the same directory, don't install over week1)

week2 should auto detect you saves from week1, if not you can manually copy the save from the end into week2 save folder(it won't exist until you run the game once).

Day 18-19 is actually day 15-19, so after week2 just get that one repeating the steps above.

you don't have to worry about most of the specials (all of the ones tat are canon are already included in the main game)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Curious, is Days 18-19 Final supposed to have the DM Patch already installed? I hadn't downloaded it yet, but when I fired up the app, it looks like it's already there...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Curious, is Days 18-19 Final supposed to have the DM Patch already installed? I hadn't downloaded it yet, but when I fired up the app, it looks like it's already there...
No, maybe it's auto detecting the DM from day15-17 if you still have that on your system?

Reactions: Glooskabe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok, so I just noticed that the gallery doesn't seem to be working. If you select Gallery from the main menu, it brings up the thumbnails/previews for scenes, but if you try to replay one of the scenes, it errors out and a rollback drops you back at the beginning of Day 15... Error text below:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2dream'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
  File "D:\Users\ericc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-D18+19_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\Users\ericc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Ecchi Sensei\EcchiSensei-D18+19_FINAL\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd2dream'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei  D18+19 v1.0
Mon May 11 16:19:10 2020

Looking back, the gallery works in Week 1 Final, but I think I have Lain's mod installed on that week. It doesn't work in Days 8-14 Final though. Sorry if this has been discussed before.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Gallery is currently non-functional for anything past week 1 events. I believe I've read that it will be functional in the first month release but maybe not.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really liked the last day!! I mean, now we have conflict with the characters!! I like peacefull storys but now with a little drama, the unknown danger in the back of our heads, the story becomes more interesting =D

One question: nex update is days 20-21 and after that is the merge? Or is the days 20-21 with the merge of the five chapters? =S

FangSaber

May 12, 2017
Did you make any changes from the base game? Day 18-19 final opened fine for me with the DM patch on my Mac, after I did the xattr command listed in "Day 7 MAC FIX".
no i didnt make any changes
after i ran the xattr command i got : no such file found EcchiSensei.app

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
no i didnt make any changes
after i ran the xattr command i got : no such file found EcchiSensei.app
You're probably not in the right directory. type the xattr command, but instead of typing EcchiSensei.app, drag it to the Terminal window.

Mar 12, 2020
Apologies if this has been covered before as I just found this game a couple days ago but how do am I supposed to continue the story with the different folders because I started week 2 and none of my stuff was saved. Thanks for the help.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes