tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
because that's what the dev set up as what happens when you get a bad end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like, lol why would I go to jail for getting caught having sex with my daughters and getting them pregnant? Come on. The MC has to get himself set up first and get the appropriate people on his side first.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It bothers me also that sometimes there is no talk about pregnancy, and not only that, Matsu constantly reminds them to take "day after" pills
View attachment 655252
Dude wants to play hide the sausage not clone wars, hes got 4 kids with his waifu broody - last thing he needs is his own getting buns in the oven esp as he knows what its like to raise kids so young from experience (you see, hes a respectable mature adult after all!).

Funny thing is he doesn't give a fuck about getting his boss up the duff or even random girls chilling at the nurses office which is tantamount to needing a healthy dose of baby batter and a separate prick in the poop chute to make them forget all about it in his book. His own though? cmon now - he is quite possibly father of the year not just teacher and puts their futures before his own, a selfless paragon of virtue, benevolance and foresight. He is quite simply a hero and you have no right to question his judgement on the matter.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
„Chat with Kaede“ marked in green in the picture? Do you use some walkthrough mod? That could be the reason.
I thought that was just their mouse highlighting the option. I recently went back through week1 with lain's mod and it worked fine, but yea if they're using a different mod then that could also cause problems.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Latecomer I am also a latecomer as I just got around to picking up with week 3. I tried really hard to wait until the full week was done but no self control at all. At least I waited until the final day 18-19 (oh and where is day 15-17, I mean really, it seems to be asked in every other message so I thought it was mandatory that I ask it too!)

Anyway, on one of those missing days, maybe day 16, the MC has a meeting with Christa where she comes in expecting to be punished. I play with DM and everything enabled, including hints. The hints are wrong at the end of her scene. See enclosed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't know how that got by last months QC period. Oh, and I'm not sure if the choices are working correctly as I had a couple different outcomes. Well actually, the first time I had the same outcome for both choices, scenes of outside. So I did what everyone does, I unpacked the game files to see what might be wrong. That led to me discovering everything was in German firstly, and secondly, the info was all over the place. I tracked it down and ran the scene again but hints weren't enabled somehow and it worked correctly. I deleted all the unpacked files and ran it again and hints, though wrong, seemed to work ok and I was able to see both the outside and inside result. It may have been nothing.

Jul 20, 2017
What day is itsumi's offer? The game says I rejected it but I remember that I didn't.
Edit: I used a save editor and the variable work for itsumi is true. Is this just an oversight?

Last edited:

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
What day is itsumi's offer? The game says I rejected it but I remember that I didn't.
Edit: I used a save editor and the variable work for itsumi is true. Is this just an oversight?
last day of week 2 (day 14) i think. did you load the save from week 2 or you just press play button for week 3?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
you may have to rollback a little bit before changing the variable (Unless I misunderstand and you used the SE to check and it was already true, in which case that's a bug)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes