Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
None of the new teachers or students have been added to the lists and even some that are there are not getting updated correctly, like Gabby after the bathroom scene, or the two sisters that happens right after.
They're waiting on the month one update to gather all that data together, I believe.

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
I went with 5% because I assume this gives a steady source of income that isn't tied to the amount of time spent in the club, giving MC time for unpaid shenanigans.

I also felt MC was too much of a dick to Gabby and will hopefully make up for that later.
I agree with you on how the MC acted in this update. It was like he woke up for 18/19 with his male PMS in full flow and went asshole mode on pretty much everyone in game. The only event that I actually enjoyed in this release was with the two sisters after Gabby's event. (The way that the MC acted to her actually pissed me off so much I loaded a save before it, and then did the option to not visit Gabby. If he can't treat her right then he don't deserve to be with her.).

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Aya meeting was dissapointing, was expecting to talk about Queen; and still no present content with mc sister

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Didnt someone speculate how the MC acts with the T8s being somewhat influenced by the T8s creators? They might get a kick out of that kind of treatment and thus out of our hands.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Didnt someone speculate how the MC acts with the T8s being somewhat influenced by the T8s creators? They might get a kick out of that kind of treatment and thus out of our hands.
yeah its me lol. i said that. according to BC's patreon beginning from t7 they will be consulted for decisions and dialogue. t8 is a step above with character creation, i dont think their role ends at deciding the look of the character.

Reactions: Skode

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
After i follow the instructions and type in the two commands, i receive this message: Can you please help me understand why and what i should do to solve this? i am completely new to terminal commands so this might also be my fault. Thank you.
Did you extract the game, or is it still in the archive? You need to extract it.
Did you extract it as this user, or as another user?
Assuming it's extracted, where is it? Downloads isn't really in your home directory; move it somewhere else.
If the above doesn't fix it, what's the full path?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
There was a disturbing lack of himiko in these last 4 days, but atleast we are getting somewhere with the main plot with the crazy mama making her appearance.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well, she definitely blew her dad near the end of day 19 as I just played that part a couple weeks ago. I want to say she blew him or gave him a handy a few times earlier, but I can't recall when exactly.

If you want to fuck lolis, there are tons in this game, so I'd highly recommend playing from the start (with dark mind patch) if you haven't yet.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes