Happytimes1

Aug 8, 2016
Ahh, apologies. Let me rephrase my question. Where do I get the Darkmind patch for those days? I don't see a selection for 15-19 and I couldn't just install multiple patches right?

1589673417349.png

Gargarensi

Aug 14, 2017
Mirror other than mega for darkmind patch? EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch and EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v1.0_FINAL_DMPATCH ?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Day 20 + 21 Release Final: June 20 is he joking right? 1+ month for 2 days ≃ 20 min gameplay? and he want's to create a new game)) i suppose it's a bad joke
Umm dude have you even played this game like at all? The only way you are getting only 20 minutes of play is if you literally skip all dialogue to just view the sceens. Depending on reading speed i would say the norm for 2 days in this game is an hour or more. Try to know what you are talking about before posting please. Thank you!

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Umm dude have you even played this game like at all? The only way you are getting only 20 minutes of play is if you literally skip all dialogue to just view the sceens. Depending on reading speed i would say the norm for 2 days in this game is an hour or more. Try to know what you are talking about before posting please. Thank you!
Yep, already played Day 1-17 so probably i can have my opinion about how much time i need per 1 day.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Day 20 + 21 Release Final: June 20 is he joking right? 1+ month for 2 days ≃ 20 min gameplay? and he want's to create a new game)) i suppose it's a bad joke
20 minutes? How many of the girls paths have you already closed the doors on already? Either that or you aint using DM patch as each update lasts a good bit longer than that. Your also ignoring the focus on the next update - its 2 days content yet but its also completion of month 1 in the game so hes promised with that they will not only do a month 1 bundle but also fully update all the features meanwhile such as properly updating all the bios, adding a gallery to cover the weeks yet to be covered etc. Its gonna be a big fuckoff quality of life patch as much as it is a 2 days of storyline and saucy scenes. Lain I think was waiting on month 1 complete bundle to address updating the walkthrough and gallery patch too. Honestly im hyped for it as much as any other, maybe more so and itll be worth the wait.

After that? well we shall see how sandbox is approached. No idea how theyre gonna pull off transitioning a VN game into a more sandbox based one for month 2 going forward but good luck to them.

Reactions: BloodyFace

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yep, already played Day 1-17 so probably i can have my opinion about how much time i need per 1 day.
But think about this - how much is in 1 day?

Is a day 5 scenes? 10? 20?

Could different days have different amounts of content? o_O

My point - we have no idea how much "2 days" is. It could be huge. It could be tiny. We just don't know. So you can't honestly comment on future updates based on number of days.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
damn the story was superb. im really curious about the past. the mc being a strong warrior, etc etc. Good game.

im much more interested in the story line than the sex scenes..

Reactions: Latecomer

senss

Sep 2, 2019
They are separate you don't combine them just get to the end of week 1 then roll back to the last choice and make your save then you can play week 2 with your save from week 1.
This is not working for me, i get a bunch of missing images and then the end screen, followed by more missing images then the main menu.

Also, when i launch the game, it says my DM is out of date, even tho its the latest one from my knowledge "EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v1.0_FINAL_DMPATCH"

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
This is not working for me, i get a bunch of missing images and then the end screen, followed by more missing images then the main menu.

Also, when i launch the game, it says my DM is out of date, even tho its the latest one from my knowledge "EcchiSensei-Day_8-14_v1.0_FINAL_DMPATCH"
Just to be clear, you downloaded week 2 and extracted it to its own separate folder, correct? Then you extracted the DM patch and copy/pasted its contents into the week 2 folder, right? If you tried to merge week 1 and week 2 together that's usually what gets the missing image errors.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
Just to be clear, you downloaded week 2 and extracted it to its own separate folder, correct? Then you extracted the DM patch and copy/pasted its contents into the week 2 folder, right? If you tried to merge week 1 and week 2 together that's usually what gets the missing image errors.
Oh yeah, i should have mentioned that. It is on its own, only thing i moved around was saves trying to get it working

EDIT: I made it work by reinstalling and choosing an even earlier save, dont know which one was the key.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

That error usually means that you installed the wrong DM patch, each week has it's own version of the patch (current update: day 15-19 uses the day 18-19 patch) on lewdpatcher under the current patch dowwnload there is a "previous version" link to click to get the patches for old weeks

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes