Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
So, I was a bit curious as to what others chose for a certain decision in 18-19. It's not necessary for me to detail it, because if you've reached it you'll know what I'm talking about. If you could give your reasoning inside spoilers, I'd appreciate it.

5% of all profits?
or
80% of what you make?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

miramusq

Mar 23, 2019
I really want to like this game, but the pacing is just so bad. Its got some of my favorite scenes, but I can't sit through the rest. There are way too many characters, and no decisions that can be made. It feels like I am playing a dozen different games simultaneously.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I really want to like this game, but the pacing is just so bad. Its got some of my favorite scenes, but I can't sit through the rest. There are way too many characters, and no decisions that can be made. It feels like I am playing a dozen different games simultaneously.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'no decisions', but as to pacing, Team BlueCat plans to make this game one year long, that is 365 in-game days of content. Things are going to be at something of a measured pace.

And grats on first comment!

Reactions: BloodyFace

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So, I was a bit curious as to what others chose for a certain decision in 18-19. It's not necessary for me to detail it, because if you've reached it you'll know what I'm talking about. If you could give your reasoning inside spoilers, I'd appreciate it.

5% of all profits?
or
80% of what you make?

I went for 80%. Also went for helping with science project in the garage.

Hoping that both these choices mean my protagonist will be a bit more motivated to take requests in the club.

Gonna be a lot of cute girls to fuck. If that isn't your thing then I'm sure you'll be able to find a game where there are less cute girls to fuck.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019

5% of all profits?
or
80% of what you make?

dont think that would make much difference anyway, not like we have an inventory with money system.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

5% of all profits?
or
80% of what you make?

I went with 5% because I assume this gives a steady source of income that isn't tied to the amount of time spent in the club, giving MC time for unpaid shenanigans.

I also felt MC was too much of a dick to Gabby and will hopefully make up for that later.

Reactions: HansDampf788

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017

5% of all profits?
or
80% of what you make?

I chose 5%.
I mean 80% sounds a lot but for the long run 5% is much better because of the cash flow Without doing anything

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
I went with 5% because I assume this gives a steady source of income that isn't tied to the amount of time spent in the club, giving MC time for unpaid shenanigans.

I also felt MC was too much of a dick to Gabby and will hopefully make up for that later.
I also did not understand his behavior to Gabby, it is quite contrary to what he is supposed to be all the time, horny but considerate (My English is garbage)

PlayazMisery

Jan 31, 2020
Mac version issue, solution, and patch installation instructions:

I downloaded the lightly compressed version, and the patch. First I tried running the base game. It wouldn't run. I got an error when I double clicked the app, and an error when I ran it from a Terminal window. Digging into it, I found that the shell script the app runs initially has dos line endings instead of unix line endings. It looks like someone saved it with a dumb editor in Windows, possibly notepad.

Solution - open the file in vi and change the line endings.
  1. Open Terminal
  2. cd to the directory with the app
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. type these commands exactly, including the leading : (but not the number at the start)
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
After I did that I could run the game.

To install the patch, copy the following from the patch to the same place in the main game:
  • archive_dm.rpa
  • patch.rpy
  • game/menu/options.rpy
Enable dark mind in the options menu. Turn on kinks you want to see.

Edit: If you have no idea what any of this means, see here:
After i follow the instructions and type in the two commands, i receive this message: Can you please help me understand why and what i should do to solve this? i am completely new to terminal commands so this might also be my fault. Thank you.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
its disgusting to kiss your cum.
Who said anything about kissing? I'm talking about behavior, how he answered someone who just gave him a blowjob, And don't forget he is a teacher he has to be respectful to the students, not to Treat them like a bunch of whores(even though they are) For your personal enjoyment...Sorry for my bad English

Reactions: pgm_01

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Latecomer, during the final section of day 19 where the poll results are revealed, you get to Saki all by herself but the text calls her Mao.

A general question, has the character inventory concept been abandoned? None of the new teachers or students have been added to the lists and even some that are there are not getting updated correctly, like Gabby after the bathroom scene, or the two sisters that happens right after.

Reactions: pgm_01

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Latecomer, during the final section of day 19 where the poll results are revealed, you get to Saki all by herself but the text calls her Mao.

A general question, has the character inventory concept been abandoned? None of the new teachers or students have been added to the lists and even some that are there are not getting updated correctly, like Gabby after the bathroom scene, or the two sisters that happens right after.
probably stuff that will be worked on after month1, like the gallery

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes