tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Apologies if this has been covered before as I just found this game a couple days ago but how do am I supposed to continue the story with the different folders because I started week 2 and none of my stuff was saved. Thanks for the help.
Sometimes (especially it seems going from week1 to week2) you'll need to manually copy your last save from the previous week and place it in the new week's save folder (the folder won't appear until you've run the game once.)

In the future, try to use the site's search feature before asking questions. This question was literally answered on the same page of the thread as your ask.

Reactions: my5tyfixx

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Hey guys need some help
I was playing day 18 and 19

I notice that there's no hint anymore
Did
Blue
Remove the hint system

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well, I finally got around to playing this game. Made it to week two and was overjoyed that i may have impregnated Mao and then the mention of a morning after pill and no choice to not make Mao take it kinda turned me off. Considering that disappointment i am afraid the same this will happen for Himiko and Saki. I really would like to seduce and impregnate them the most. I guess what i am asking for here is some solace that the main character will eventually be able to impregnate his step daughter and daughters. I really don't want to be disappointed by continuing to play this game if they are not an option for impregnation.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, I finally got around to playing this game. Made it to week two and was overjoyed that i may have impregnated Mao and then the mention of a morning after pill and no choice to not make Mao take it kinda turned me off. Considering that disappointment i am afraid the same this will happen for Himiko and Saki. I really would like to seduce and impregnate them the most. I guess what i am asking for here is some solace that the main character will eventually be able to impregnate his step daughter and daughters. I really don't want to be disappointed by continuing to play this game if they are not an option for impregnation.
The dev literally has envisioned a year in the story being crafted. Those kind of mega shockwave scenarios won't be for some time. Heck about 90% of the massive cast are still virgins so nothing will be rushed without long term planning in place from him. We might see rushed pregnancy with certain T8s (if their creators desire it) but the MCs? Not any time soon but I fully expect it'll be something that will come up nearer end of year cycle for one if not all of them.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Pregnacy is already confirmed ... Ecchi Sensei 1 will cover a whole year, you just have to be patient
Okay good. Just to be clear Himiko, Saki, and Mao are confirmed to be impregnatable later in the story? They are really the only ones i am interested in.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The dev literally has envisioned a year in the story being crafted. Those kind of mega shockwave scenarios won't be for some time. Heck about 90% of the massive cast are still virgins so nothing will be rushed without long term planning in place from him. We might see rushed pregnancy with certain T8s (if their creators desire it) but the MCs? Not any time soon but I fully expect it'll be something that will come up nearer end of year cycle for one if not all of them.
I understand, I don't mind a long lead up and seduction, honestly i prefer it. I just wanted to make sure that the step daughter and daughters in particular were options for impregnation.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So far there are 2 opportunities for pregnancy (not with who you are interested with yet) but we're only (about to be) a month into the year long journey that is this game, so no one will be showing signs any time soon. If you look at it from the in game perspective, it's not yet safe for MC to impregnate any of the daughters/students yet. It would 100% result in "bad end". once his position is more secure and he doesn't have to hide his relationships, then the opportunity may present itself.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
on day 3 all chats give nonstop errors EcchiSensei_2020_05_12_20_41_17_765.jpg

edit actually all the time i use the phome i get errors, anyone else with this problem in week 1?

Last edited:

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Ecchi-sensei: here is a cute, whimsical game with a very broad, loosely defined concept of Japan and Japanese culture that just kinda does whatever. Here, have a vampire girl all about pannis! Wow!
Also Ecchi-sensei: we need to turn into a police-state with strict educational propaganda and microchip tracking because foreigners come and do crime and that's all foreigners do.

what

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I, for one don't know about anyone else but I am still looking for getting my Harem pregnant. It was hinted at with Tanami because of week 1's 100% chance. But what about Aki and her sisters mom, same thing as week one and a conversation was had on getting her pregnant. I know this has a long way to go before it ever finished and I am loving it. I just want more "marking my territory" as it were let the impregnation fest begin!

We all have favorites by this point, and some of us have baby momma favorites. I would kind of like to know who wants who to get in the motherly way. So my list.....

Saki, Mao, Hitomi ( although I think that already happened ), Becky, Fuyu, Rikka, Minako, Tomoe and (oddly enough) Masae are my top ones.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
I, for one don't know about anyone else but I am still looking for getting my Harem pregnant. It was hinted at with Tanami because of week 1's 100% chance. But what about Aki and her sisters mom, same thing as week one and a conversation was had on getting her pregnant. I know this has a long way to go before it ever finished and I am loving it. I just want more "marking my territory" as it were let the impregnation fest begin!

We all have favorites by this point, and some of us have baby momma favorites. I would kind of like to know who wants who to get in the motherly way. So my list.....

Saki, Mao, Hitomi ( although I think that already happened ), Becky, Fuyu, Rikka, Minako, Tomoe and (oddly enough) Masae are my top ones.
It bothers me also that sometimes there is no talk about pregnancy, and not only that, Matsu constantly reminds them to take "day after" pills
tumblr_8ef70471032f7e626b4b79e82fc00910_1fac540a_250.gif

Reactions: AdamJohn36
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes