sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
And dont forget momy is a Oda never f*ck with a Oda
?? are you talking about matsu's mom? oda is hiroko side of the family.

Hi, First time actually trying to play the game so i have a question, is my only option to cheat on the wife, or will i have a chance to talk to her about an open relationship?
yes that's the only option. not cheating is basically just skipping scenes and cutting down your content.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So far you keep it hidden from her but going by how the story seems to be going at some point you will tell her or she finds out and likely over time become ok with the idea. But as day 19 that is not the case and could be much further down the road if and when that happens but I feel it will at some point.
yes that's the only option. not cheating is basically just skipping scenes and cutting down your content.
[/QUOTE]
well, that sucks, migh still give it a try since there is a chance of not having to cheat in the future but i don't really like the whole cheating thing, but i'll see what happens, like in midlife crisis, what made my character star to cheat was a drunken night, and them i convinced the wife after a while, or in parental love, that was the fact that he already had a sexual/romantic relationship with his sister and was actually falling in love with the daughter.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
What, exactly, did you do?
What happens if you open a Terminal window, cd to the directory with ES in it, and type
open EcchiSensei.app
?

You're using Ren'Py 7.3.5, but week one was built with 7.2.1. You need to use the version the game was built with or you could run into issues.

You can see the version the game was built with by looking at game/script_version.txt .
I haven't tried opening it on the terminal.
I'll try it now.

Thanks for the tip on the Ren'py version. I'll get back on you after tried it all.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019

well, that sucks, migh still give it a try since there is a chance of not having to cheat in the future but i don't really like the whole cheating thing, but i'll see what happens, like in midlife crisis, what made my character star to cheat was a drunken night, and them i convinced the wife after a while, or in parental love, that was the fact that he already had a sexual/romantic relationship with his sister and was actually falling in love with the daughter.
eh... let's just say MC is a guy with lots of love to give. but really, at least finish week 1 and then decide if you want to continue. the scene quality for the first few days isnt that great but it improve alot starting from week 2. day 1 vs day 19 of the principal

11.JPG

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
eh... let's just say MC is a guy with lots of love to give. but really, at least finish week 1 and then decide if you want to continue. the scene quality for the first few days isnt that great but it improve alot starting from week 2. day 1 vs day 19 of the principal

View attachment 663858
Good to see the evolution, but that is a minor part for me, the story up to day 2 is nice, but the heavy focus on cheating is the biggest turn off to me, but like you suggested i'll give week 1 a try.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Good to see the evolution, but that is a minor part for me, the story up to day 2 is nice, but the heavy focus on cheating is the biggest turn off to me, but like you suggested i'll give week 1 a try.
If u don't like cheating u are playing the wrong game, 99% of the sex scenes involve cheating on your wife with your daughters, students, teachers and other random bitches.

Reactions: babilon29

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If u don't like cheating u are playing the wrong game, 99% of the sex scenes involve cheating on your wife with your daughters, students, teachers and other random bitches.
Yeah, i noticed, but still gonna try it, and i mostly don't like cheating for the sake of fucking, if in game a relationship develops it is different, like on the games that i talked about, also, i mostly wanted to know if we got the option to have a open relationship or if it was just cheating for ever, if the wife gets the same liberties that the husband and is aware of what is happening i got no problem with it.

edit: okay, don't like not having a option with the secret girlfriend thing, also, why not just make the mc be in a open relationship from the beginning?

Last edited:

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Yeah, i noticed, but still gonna try it, and i mostly don't like cheating for the sake of fucking, if in game a relationship develops it is different, like on the games that i talked about, also, i mostly wanted to know if we got the option to have a open relationship or if it was just cheating for ever, if the wife gets the same liberties that the husband and is aware of what is happening i got no problem with it.

edit: okay, don't like not having a option with the secret girlfriend thing, also, why not just make the mc be in a open relationship from the beginning?
I don't know if you noticed the tags but one of them is "cheating" if you look further you will realize that it is a pretty dark game with a lot of kinks, not lovy dovy like parental love etc.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know if you noticed the tags but one of them is "cheating" if you look further you will realize that it is a pretty dark game with a lot of kinks, not lovy dovy like parental love etc.
It's lovey dovey with some characters and not others

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I assume you are talking about "parental love"
And yes. Maybe in individuals, but in the big picture it's definitely different from Ecchi Sensei (Sorry for my bad English
No, I meant ES. You are lovey with Mao, Saki(a little less) and Kiroko, as well as Tomoe and (I guess depending on your choices; I never even knew the corruption route with her existed till other talked about it here) Fuku

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Hell, I'd say you're lovey dovey with most of the characters.

Aki and Gabby are the two that I'd say that decidedly do not fall into that category, and also the twin that acts like a princess I guess. The player can decide to not be more forceful for some other characters, but that's on the player, like with how they handle Crazy Nurse's subordinates for instance.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
What's the Fuku corruption path even like? She was always my favorite personality wise, so I never even thought to treat her any other way than as my future "partner in crime"

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes