senss

Sep 2, 2019
That error usually means that you installed the wrong DM patch, each week has it's own version of the patch (current update: day 15-19 uses the day 18-19 patch) on lewdpatcher under the current patch dowwnload there is a "previous version" link to click to get the patches for old weeks
it was the right one, i made it work perfectly with the one it previously didnt work with. so i honestly dont know what went wrong and where

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
it was the right one, i made it work perfectly with the one it previously didnt work with. so i honestly dont know what went wrong and where
It probably means you installed it incorrectly. The earlier DM patches were kind of a pain to install. The newer ones are just 1 rpa, which makes it tons easier.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Loved the latest update, as usual the characters are awesome. I'm a little amazed that after being married for 18 years, Matsu still doesn't know who Mao's real father is. It's clear he is pissed that Hiroko won't tell him after all that time and yet he lets it slide.

As an aside, out of curiosity I tried the bad decision with Saki in the bath, fuck that turned out really dark.

senss

Sep 2, 2019
It probably means you installed it incorrectly. The earlier DM patches were kind of a pain to install. The newer ones are just 1 rpa, which makes it tons easier.
it was only one rpa. i did the exact same thing the second time when i made it work, so might have been a unpacking error or the fact that i tried moving over a save on my own without touching the persistent save, so the second time i just didnt bother with moving save and just did a save that showed up but was during Saki time

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
On day 19 when Himiko pleasures the MC and you have a choice on where to cum. Anyone know is there bad consequences if you give her a bath and Saki finds some on the bed or does that open up a threesome path?

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
On day 19 when Himiko pleasures the MC and you have a choice on where to cum. Anyone know is there bad consequences if you give her a bath and Saki finds some on the bed or does that open up a threesome path?
I don't think so, it just seems more like a clue for future Eventso_O

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I don't think so, it just seems more like a clue for future Eventso_O
And it actually doesn't matter what you choose. Saki finds it either way.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
Do you guys know how I can open the app on Mac? I did the programming change on the terminal as per the FAQ but it just opens and closes. I also tried using ren'py but it just shows this error.

------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Tue May 19 17:00:28 2020

Do you guys have any fix around it?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do you guys know how I can open the app on Mac? I did the programming change on the terminal as per the FAQ but it just opens and closes.
What, exactly, did you do?
What happens if you open a Terminal window, cd to the directory with ES in it, and type
open EcchiSensei.app
?

I also tried using ren'py but it just shows this error.

------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Tue May 19 17:00:28 2020

Do you guys have any fix around it?
You're using Ren'Py 7.3.5, but week one was built with 7.2.1. You need to use the version the game was built with or you could run into issues.

You can see the version the game was built with by looking at game/script_version.txt .

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, First time actually trying to play the game so i have a question, is my only option to cheat on the wife, or will i have a chance to talk to her about an open relationship?

Sensui06

Apr 28, 2018
Hi, First time actually trying to play the game so i have a question, is my only option to cheat on the wife, or will i have a chance to talk to her about an open relationship?
So far you keep it hidden from her but going by how the story seems to be going at some point you will tell her or she finds out and likely over time become ok with the idea. But as day 19 that is not the case and could be much further down the road if and when that happens but I feel it will at some point.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes