harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Well... after what I thought was a bug... it's still in the final version. Whether you do a facial or cum in the third daughter's mouth, the second daughter will find the semen no matter what. I guess it's just an illusion of choice thing but I was hoping that'd be a branch to decide if you wanted the daughters to figure out the dad wasn't just fucking them or not. There was even a line before you went into the room to pay attention to where you cum or something like that, but I guess it got nixed.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
week3(what we've seen of it) does work to involve more of the "core" characters, we finally start taking pictures with Aki for example and it really feels like Keade will figure out that "nice thing" that she's been meaning to do for us any day now lol.

I think the big thing to keep in mind, is that at some point (I think after month 1 is done) the game will open up to a sandbox mode in the afternoons, giving us the chance to actually pick and choose which girls we spend time with. I think all of the additions of side girls are in service of that.
Awesome, wasn't even aware they are changing from VN to Sandbox after first month. Curious how that will work as the calender is a thing so each event will happen but dev will have to balance what has and hasn't been triggered less by choices but more so events missed as you spent your spare time with the proper best girls. Yeah struggling trying to get my head around going from VN to Sandbox in a game, interesting indeed as I've seen it other way around but don't think I've played a game that has done it this way before.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Ecchi Sensei [Day 18-19 Final] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 1.96GB

Compressed version for All Versions (681MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

witteb

May 3, 2019
Wow I can't believe that he finished 2 days worth of content so fast. I can't say that for every HS developers,not gonna drop names though.

Reactions: Mikutsu

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Think I need to download second mega link, first one was too many reports of missing images featuring all three daughters so unlikely to be DM patch issue.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Well... after what I thought was a bug... it's still in the final version. Whether you do a facial or cum in the third daughter's mouth, the second daughter will find the semen no matter what. I guess it's just an illusion of choice thing but I was hoping that'd be a branch to decide if you wanted the daughters to figure out the dad wasn't just fucking them or not. There was even a line before you went into the room to pay attention to where you cum or something like that, but I guess it got nixed.
I thought the same, but oh well.

Awesome, wasn't even aware they are changing from VN to Sandbox after first month. Curious how that will work as the calender is a thing so each event will happen but dev will have to balance what has and hasn't been triggered less by choices but more so events missed as you spent your spare time with the proper best girls. Yeah struggling trying to get my head around going from VN to Sandbox in a game, interesting indeed as I've seen it other way around but don't think I've played a game that has done it this way before.
Yea, from what we've been told, at some point we'll get to wander around in the afternoons and select what girl we want to spend time with, the mornings/class/ maybe night will still be VN format.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Can anyone explain why there are 2 classes for the younger students, 2A and 2D?
It seems wierd to have 2 classes when each class only holds 6 or so. would it not make sense to just merge both classes into 2A?

Reactions: kido1417

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
It seems wierd to have 2 classes when each class only holds 6 or so. would it not make sense to just merge both classes into 2A?
There are way more classes. This are only the classies from where you (at the moment) know girls from. Maybe we will see more girls in both classes or more classes in general.

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
1. New school
2 different ages

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
lmao, the reason 3F is called 3F and not 3A, 3B is because they want people to get the impression that there's more than 1 graduating class. so by that logic its not surprising that they split the student into 2 classes

Reactions: parceload

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
If I were to guess they will be merged in the future.

Currently in 'Other Students' is Akina listed as 2A and a higher age (17) than the other 2A students. So likely once we start to get Akina's class filled out the current 2A and 2D will be merged.

akina.png

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
If I were to guess they will be merged in the future.

Currently in 'Other Students' is Akina listed as 2A and a higher age (17) than the other 2A students. So likely once we start to get Akina's class filled out the current 2A and 2D will be merged.

View attachment 652586
How did you get her ID? I only have family and teachers and maybe 2 or 3 students. Could it be a bug?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes