Marche95

Director games
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Those posts are so cringe, I'm still convinced that person is a bot and even if they aren't, they may as well be with how awfully consistent they are. Gotta drive that fake engagement somehow I guess.
No bot in this world is so active.

Cgenir5

Feb 29, 2024
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 1 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 1.27 GB

Version: Week 2 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.05 GB

Version: Week 3 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.11 GB

Version: Week 4 (days 22-23) Standard edition (Dark mind is on my Discord)
Pixeldrain
Size 613 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yo please upload mega download. Thank you

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
No bot in this world is so active.
Bots are plenty active, they are well known for their spam but okay BlueCat *puts on conspiracy theory hat* lol, in all seriousness though if BlueCat doesn't want to do the game you two should just work something out so you can take over it if that's something you wanted to do, since you've clearly been heavily inspired by his work.

Reactions: Roter

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It blows my mind that their Patreon still has 115 or so paid subscribers but there hasn't even been a new post there for over 2 years.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I was a huge fan of this game and I had many bad thoughts about bluecat and what happened with this game. I was furious and felt jaded. I just lumped him in with all the authors who just wanted to scam people out of money. After all this time I think I figured out what actually happened. He was just too ambitious. He did the same thing Stephen King did with the stand(too many characters). Just like King, bluecat got writers block due to all the characters.

In the case of Stephen King, he had writers block for six months and couldn't work on the stand at all. One day walking in the park he saw a dead bird and his block disappeared. That's why he killed a bunch of characters all at once. (You can confirm this if you read Stephen King's book called "On Writing")

In the case of Bluecat, he can't do what Stephen King did. It's just not that kind of story. He has no way of downsizing the cast in a way that will both make sense and appease the readers, so he is now stuck with no way to reduce the characters to get the story moving and no way to keep all those characters straight while moving the story. So I'm guessing he is just stuck. The only way for him to probably get writing again is to find a way to remove characters.

So now the question is (If I am right). Will we as the readers allow him to remove characters, and if so which ones? How will we decide? I am in favor of removing a good number of side characters if it will get things moving again.

I am no longer of the opinion that Bluecat was or is trying to scam us. I think he just got over ambitious with his game and it got away from him; I mean, did you actually count how many characters there are? He needs to find a way to regain control of the story and I think allowing him simplify it in some way will help. So for me I would say allow him to reduce the cast of characters and see how things work from there. If anyone else has suggestions to help him out this would probably be a good time.

If Bluecat or anyone who works with him/knows him is still following this thread maybe posting a vote/poll to determine who to get rid of would be a good idea if you want to try reducing the cast. I for one would like to see this story get moving again.
In some respect I kind of agree with some things you have written.
Except, though you say he ended up with a terminal case of the writer's block, I am not convinced in the manner in which you suggest it's because of just just too many girls.

BC made it clear at some point that Week 4 would be the game's last. He had a massive problem though. The end of week 2 and week 3 felt almost like the beginnings of the main story, as opposed to what went before. What I am saying is, week 4 instead of being the game's end. It would have been quite impossible, even if you did some how get rid of some of the girls, of which i have or had an idea of how to do that in a natural way without hurting them or the feelings of the gamer players. Often these kinds of stories can be quite psychological and people care what happens to the characters, but there are ways in which to reduce the numbers. You simply rewrite the entire story, with just the girls you wan in it, you could warp forward in time,using a time skip mechanic, but instead of finishing the story, you'd simple continue with something like a private college that can admit so many girls, side girls could stay in the game. From the private college, it doesn't even have to stay there since we could follow some of the girls lives going forward, or at least until supports / people invested in the story get tired of it, and an easy ending could easily happen.

For a long time, I've had a lot of ideas going forward, if I was allowed to be a writer for it. I wouldn't be able to program or render since I have no clue how to do all those things. I don't know any developers personally who would even help me out, so it's all just mute anyway, but it is really sad the way this game just ended up abandoned and left on the scrap heap. There are things I would have done in this story and things I would not have done. BC was not disciplined enough to stop adding new girls, its something a lot of new devs do, from what I have read, and then they have to figure out a way to drop a lot of girls, without pissing off the people who are financially supporting him and the wider public. I don't know how to get in touch with him, I would need all his assets and then i would need to commit to obviously buying new assets, so i would need someone to put all that together, programmer and renderer.
Also it couldn't be done on the free, which would mean setting up some kind of payment thing, where everyone gets a cut, but mostly it goes back into buying new assets and props etc. I wish I understood how to do all this, because I would do some thing like lost and found dev did, which is make something very similar to this game without actually infringing his work.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
BC made it clear at some point that Week 4 would be the game's last.
Where did you come up with this nonsense? BC's ambition with this game was to make it the biggest harem fuckfest of all time, at least that's what he said. His original plan was to make the game last an entire year. That's incredibly ambitious for a first time Dev. One of the reasons I think the game was doomed from the start.
He was planning on doing a rework/merge of the game, to clean it up and improve the UI at the end of week 4, but it never made it that far.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Where did you come up with this nonsense? BC's ambition with this game was to make it the biggest harem fuckfest of all time, at least that's what he said. His original plan was to make the game last an entire year. That's incredibly ambitious for a first time Dev. One of the reasons I think the game was doomed from the start.
He was planning on doing a rework/merge of the game, to clean it up and improve the UI at the end of week 4, but it never made it that far.
I did not come up with it, he said 4 weeks, that 4 weeks was meant to be 1 year in game and that was it. He said he wanted to do something else after this. its irrelevant anyway, given it will never be coming back now, its been 2 years. He has even given up on his progress report, fake or not. it's been a long time. I was suggesting a way forward, how that can happen if the conditions where met and I was able to take it forward if he would let me, i can't so it doesn't matter anyway.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I did not come up with it, he said 4 weeks, that 4 weeks was meant to be 1 year in game and that was it. He said he wanted to do something else after this. its irrelevant anyway, given it will never be coming back now, its been 2 years. He has even given up on his progress report, fake or not. it's been a long time. I was suggesting a way forward, how that can happen if the conditions where met and I was able to take it forward if he would let me, i can't so it doesn't matter anyway.
No, you're misremembering on that 4 weeks. The first 4 weeks was supposed to be a more linear visual novel style game as it has been, but after that the game was supposed to transition into a more open world style game where you pick and choose the stories/characters you want to pursue more or less. It was going to be controversial switching over the design of the game too, but I guess we'll never know how much now since we got hit with a bigger controversial topic, which is that the dev refuses to work on the game, etc.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
No, you're misremembering on that 4 weeks. The first 4 weeks was supposed to be a more linear visual novel style game as it has been, but after that the game was supposed to transition into a more open world style game where you pick and choose the stories/characters you want to pursue more or less. It was going to be controversial switching over the design of the game too, but I guess we'll never know how much now since we got hit with a bigger controversial topic, which is that the dev refuses to work on the game, etc.
This is correct. I was looking forward to more girls getting content without the plot bending into itself in order to get us into a scenario with them. It's a shame it fizzled out.

Honestly, I'd be fine at this point with him putting this project on hold to work on something much smaller scale and coming back to Ecchi Sensei at a later date if it's just a matter of the scale being to overwhelming. Can't really know what his reasoning is, though, since it gets super defensive whenever anything is brought up now. I'm not convinced it's just greed since I can't imagine the money he makes these days is worth the beating his reputation has taken. Same with the rest of his team. Who in their right mind would work with any of these people after this shit show?

growmock

Nov 5, 2018
For a long time, I've had a lot of ideas going forward, if I was allowed to be a writer for it. I wouldn't be able to program or render since I have no clue how to do all those things. I don't know any developers personally who would even help me out, so it's all just mute anyway, but it is really sad the way this game just ended up abandoned and left on the scrap heap. There are things I would have done in this story and things I would not have done. BC was not disciplined enough to stop adding new girls, its something a lot of new devs do, from what I have read, and then they have to figure out a way to drop a lot of girls, without pissing off the people who are financially supporting him and the wider public. I don't know how to get in touch with him, I would need all his assets and then i would need to commit to obviously buying new assets, so i would need someone to put all that together, programmer and renderer.
Also it couldn't be done on the free, which would mean setting up some kind of payment thing, where everyone gets a cut, but mostly it goes back into buying new assets and props etc. I wish I understood how to do all this, because I would do some thing like lost and found dev did, which is make something very similar to this game without actually infringing his work.
Honey Select 2 and its modding community has many free assets (not really free, but all the developers using Honey Select, Ai Shoujo, Honey Select 2, etc. for creating renders dont care and dont sell their own games). BlueCat uses the older game Playhome or Honey Select?

Here would be some Honey Select 2 (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/) cards, for starters :unsure:
HS2ChaF_20230225112552441.png HS2ChaF_20240504143750272.png HS2ChaF_20231028222345105.png HS2ChaF_20231029132930254.png HS2ChaF_20231029132414280.png HS2ChaF_20231024140002271.png

About the Renpy programming part. As far as I remember Ecchi Sensei is a linear story - with simple menu options skipping parts. So if you have the dialogue and renders done ;) it is mostly copy/paste + showing renders by using their file names.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes