Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Is there any way to find the game's fan-made mod merge somewhere ? I've searched in the thread's search option, but I can't find it. Thanks
Did a search for 'unofficial merge' by member Dukez and found:

Well, my unofficial merge is done. (the only one that will exist?)

New saves only as old saves won't work.
Speaking of saves, for some reason the saves won't save into the usual %appdata%/renpy folders for me but it may not affect you. If you want to back them up after I would recommend copying them out of the game folder if you also run into this problem.

The merge includes Day 1 through 23. You can view the changelog of the things I did below.
This has been compressed down from 22GB~ to 3GB~.
Patch content is in a separate file that has to be extracted into the game folder.

Ecchi Sensei Fan Merge Days 1-23 (3.15GB) (Windows/Linux)
Added a hotfix to address a bug that may come up. Recommended to merge with your game.
EcchiSenseiFanMerge-Hotfix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone wishes to play the specials that aren't included in this through the days (They aren't "canon" from what I remember) then the only ones you would need to download are:
Halloween Special (2020)
Fapoween Special (2019)
Lewdmas & Lewdyears Special (2018)
You can find these on the first page.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
It'd be easier (and better) to take the core idea (a year-long harem game + dark mind contents), slap some experienced dev with a masochism kink onto the project, and then let the dude run wild with their own ideas (just not BlackHeart, the guy has some (imo) cringy tastes and style).
He gets very dark with some of his shit.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Would it really be worth it to continue the game instead of grabbing the good bits and starting completely over?
The story could certainly benefit from some rewrites considering how inconsistent and Gary-Stu the MC always was.
Him always screaming "MUH FAMILY!" but then letting his distraught oldest daughter run off into the night just cause some (at that point)stranger offers him a bj always annoyed the heck out of me.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes