UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That'll be difficult given that I believe day 4 felt like more than half of it was dark mind.
So basically you're asking for the next installment to have a loooot of content?
Some people just like to torture themselves with extra wait. ;)

Xypher

May 1, 2017
That'll be difficult given that I believe day 4 felt like more than half of it was dark mind.
So basically you're asking for the next installment to have a loooot of content?
Some people just like to torture themselves with extra wait. ;)
I'm not trying to force the dev, I'm just expecting Day 6 to be a bit longer than most, if not then ok.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Evil cat, me personally, I can wait until 1st week full release but I'm only 10$ pledgling, compared to others my opinion does not matter.
but don't over do it :)

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I tryed and I tryed to get ep3 starting, made a safepoint before the last decision in ep2 but still no saves in ep3...what am I doing wrong and I really love this game.....anybody any hints/tips or how to do ? HELP

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Tryed that also at the end of the preview of chap2, dos'nt work...this is so crazy, I wanne play anybody any idea's ?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
thanks in advance, i'm not certain if this is the right one, there are more
You just gave me the save on the bottom right of page 1. Are you sure this is the right save? (the first number indicates page number, the second number indicates position)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Slightly confused: Do I still need days 1-2 and 3-4 since they are "ancient"?
If you've started D5 and are happy enough with the save(s) you've got from earlier (i.e. you've got saves for all the routes you like) then you can remove them

Feb 10, 2018
If you've started D5 and are happy enough with the save(s) you've got from earlier (i.e. you've got saves for all the routes you like) then you can remove them
I haven't played this game at all so I guess that means I do need them. Seems weird to hide them away like that then.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
The lower one that splits into 2 is the kidnapping of MC, after you give back the phone to Nanami. at least i think so. my memory is meh.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I've been working on the mod and noticed that some of the scenes/choices in the day 2 decision tree don't actually appear in the game. Is it just a mistake or were they removed?
Aren't those the Becky scenes? I might have the wrong day for those, but since it's all Dark Mind that's the only thing I can think of. Unless it's the Mika blowjob, but I'm pretty sure that's a different day.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you all for the tips but I'm going rogue, will alway from the game for a few days and then I will start all over again...Tab is my friend, I will keep you informed...may the force be with me.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes