Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Ok youre right it is hidden in there. Havent bothered paying attention for it since that first initial release.
It's not quite hidden. Maybe for the people that have been playing since the first release and don't really need it, but anyone new to the game will have to look there anyways for the first day. Frankly, if you need to download the first day and you don't see the Dark Mind code it's your own fault.

As for the patch for the other 3 (soon to be 4) days, I've been playing since the solo release of Day 1 and even I didn't realize that it's the same patch until recently. It would probably be a little helpful if the op or lewdpatcher page mentioned that somewhere.

Reactions: Barabash

Heresy

Aug 19, 2018
Need help with the decisions on day 1 and 2, I can't seems to interact with the phone & no choices after when the neighbor gathering, which i see on the decision tree there is supposed to be a dark mind choices there.
Tried to replay and make different decisions but still can't find which decide the day 2 dark mind choices.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This game is very surreal.

The bright colors and the strange fanatical fascination that everyone has with the new teacher (you), makes the game feel like it's a dream. It almost makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Like I wouldn't be surprised if at some point the main character woke up in a hospital and for the game to tell me that everything that happened was just a dream.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
There are 200~ girls in that school. We firstly see a bunch of girls who are "fanatical fascinated" because makes sense. A justin bieber groupie would not avoid Justin bieber right? So the mc "fans" are trying to get close with mc, and those who are not interested avoid him.

Maybe it is surreal that a girls only school are fascinated about a handsome new teacher if the other two male teachers look like garbage. So. You are a young girl, and the "Teacher of the year" a local "hero" in his town and also a bit popular over the whole country becomes a teacher in your school, and your other female friends talk about the new teacher weeks before he arrives how smart he is, and how good looking and bla... sounds for me very realistic. But I'm just a cat.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I agree, you are just a cat, what possibly can you know about anything. you evil cat!

Sakkzz

Jan 9, 2019
I'm on Android and I cannot find any "Ecchi_sensei" folder anywhere in my phones files to apply the patch for D4. Anyone got any suggestions?

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Hello there.

So... I don't get how all this works. Let's say I want the Dark Mind patch. What should I do?

There are several versions of the patch. from D3 to D5. If I want to use for Day 3-4, do I need only the patch called Day 4? Or both Day 3 AND Day 4 patches?

There are Dark Minds options starting Day 2. Do I need to install something? Or do I type a password in game?

Thanks in advance.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Oh, boiii... like seriously...? :rolleyes:
D1-2 uses a password, check OP for it.
Any other day uses a patch, just download the latest and put it into "game" folder, and then You need to manually turn it on in menu.

Do You also need help with loading Your progress to another chapter? :cautious:

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Well, it IS a serious mess of links. So excuse me if I have doubt about how many stuff I need to download. :)

As for Day 2, it's my bad, I did not pay attention to the menu.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Excuse Yourself as much as You want, but the fact is You didn't even look for a solution, which is posted on almost every page, here, take a look how many answers for Your question are already posted.

And now we're having this unnecessary conversation.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can't wait for more opportunities to take advantage of other students with (p) poor background like Haruka in future content...

Reactions: Barabash

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Poor, little, Haruka, I hope eventually she'll start to enjoy being raped :p
But I personally look forward to meeting these teacher girls ;)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Not every poor girl can be raped u know.. Anyone who try or think about raping kasumi.. Will have to go through me... * Evil grin *

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
There are 200~ girls in that school. We firstly see a bunch of girls who are "fanatical fascinated" because makes sense. A justin bieber groupie would not avoid Justin bieber right? So the mc "fans" are trying to get close with mc, and those who are not interested avoid him.

Maybe it is surreal that a girls only school are fascinated about a handsome new teacher if the other two male teachers look like garbage. So. You are a young girl, and the "Teacher of the year" a local "hero" in his town and also a bit popular over the whole country becomes a teacher in your school, and your other female friends talk about the new teacher weeks before he arrives how smart he is, and how good looking and bla... sounds for me very realistic. But I'm just a cat.
Yeah I didn't mean the uncanny vibe the game gives off was a bad thing, on the contrary it's actually made me more interested in the game.

Were there any plans to make an indepth walkthrough or a scene gallery? Because if not I was going to make both.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Yeah I didn't mean the uncanny vibe the game gives off was a bad thing, on the contrary it's actually made me more interested in the game.

Were there any plans to make an indepth walkthrough or a scene gallery? Because if not I was going to make both.
A more detailed walkthrough (that goes beyond the decision charts) is planned for the Week 1 release.
An ingame gallery is also planned

Reactions: MLane9800
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes