Towik

Nov 20, 2018
EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD - 4.57GB
EcchiSensei-Day_4-market - 2,91GB
EcchiSensei-Day_5-market - 2,07GB

Its been 3 weeks or so, since I played any Ecchi Sensei, the only problem i ever had was with Exceptions. So I'm kinda lost why would you be ever allowed to play Day 5 without a save of Day 4, after the last decision in Day 4...

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
day 4 contains alot of dm stuff so maybe he didn't notice he was on day 4 since its damn short without dm on :D

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Its does not work at all
Phone ver or PC ver? If PC ver = Put the patch in the game "game" folder.. Phone ver follow the picture below.. D1-D2 = cheat code = F95Zone.. No patch needed for d1+2 in both ver.. D3+ patch needed. All patch is the same.. So one patch is enough

Screenshot_20190104-074933_My_Files.jpg

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but... Not that I care that much, but it would be nice if You could actually read something interesting about the game, or any, damn, thing else, insted of frequent questions about the patch and loading saves.

I believe if You seek for a solution for Yourself it's pretty easier and faster than waiting and asking. Of course, it would be rude of me saying that, if not for the fact that the answer is practically on first, damn, post, on first, bloody, page of this thread. If someone's smart enough to click on LewdPatcher, why is it such a problem to read what's written out there? :(
And do not blame Your lack in English. You all have internet.

@Dvnasty @AlterSack @Latecomer @goobdoob @VileDisgustingPieceOfCrap - I admire You guys for patience You all have, I've seen You in here a lot helping... by answering same questions all over. You're a real heroes of this thread.
There's probably even more heroes in here and I sincerely apologize for not bringing them up, but, You know, I wasn't making a list ;)

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
@Lizard Wizard Why so serious? :D

Is there seriously nothing about the patch on the first page? Are You really that convinced there isn't? Because I could swear I just saw something about it in there, and on following page there's... SURPRISE! - instruction how to apply it.

So, excuse me, dear, but if You really think that asking same question every, fucking, page isn't a problem then... I'm also sorry for You.

So next, my dear boy... I'm not venting. I'm not mad, I'm not even upset. It just kinda gets boring. There must be an order even in a brothel. And that's my opinion. And I have a right to express it. You may not like it. You may disagree. And You may... do whatever You want, not that I care.

And thank You for caring, I'm doing really well :) But if You really need that private talk with someone... I'm sorry, I'm really poor choice for it.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@Lizard Wizard Why so serious? :D

Is there seriously nothing about the patch on the first page? Are You really that convinced there isn't? Because I could swear I just saw something about it in there, and on following page there's... SURPRISE! - instruction how to apply it.

So, excuse me, dear, but if You really think that asking same question every, fucking, page isn't a problem then... I'm also sorry for You.

So next, my dear boy... I'm not venting. I'm not mad, I'm not even upset. It just kinda gets boring. There must be an order even in a brothel. And that's my opinion. And I have a right to express it. You may not like it. You may disagree. And You may... do whatever You want, not that I care.

And thank You for caring, I'm doing really well :) But if You really need that private talk with someone... I'm sorry, I'm really poor choice for it.
Nope, not on the op. Lewd patcher has directions for it and u have to go there for it. If peeps really dont want to read what they're downloading onto their computer then so be it.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Nope, not on the op. Lewd patcher has directions for it and u have to go there for it. If peeps really dont want to read what they're downloading onto their computer then so be it.
Does every, single information has to be there? There's a link, and further there's really detailed info. For... sake. What else is supposed be there? Instruction when to wank during the game? ;)

But I do agree with second part.

//edit: Hey, @Lizard Wizard what did You do with Your post? ;>

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does every, single information has to be there? There's a link, and further there's really detailed info. For... sake. What else is supposed be there? Instruction when to wank during the game? ;)

But I do agree with second part.
I was saying the directions are on lewdpatcher already and u have to go there for the patch. There is no need for patch directions on the OP since the patch itself isnt on the OP. I dont think direcs for patch need to be on there.
Technically the directions for dark mind code for day 1 and 2 should be on OP though. Its in the thread already but still. Rules for f95, i believe, infer code directions (for day 1 and 2) should be on op though.

Reactions: Barabash
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes