Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
no clue, suppose I can try it, but since the holiday "specials" were like a separate set of projects, I just don't know... Hence the question. lol

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Just shove the "normal" patch for Dark mind, for the specials, it should work very nicely. it will pleasure you good.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
While the specials are nice, they seem to stall regular days by a month. Would personally prefer to just progress the story.
I agree with this. I haven't looked at the specials, since this kind of content just disconnects me even more from the story than the time between actual story releases.
I doubt BlueCat will stop with the specials as it seems many others enjoy them and that's fine. As long as actual story content doesn't suffer, the time between story releases doesn't really matter to me. Quality was even improving in my opinion.
So I wouldn't mind skipping specials in favour of story content, but I'm satisfied with the current situation.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
In the Lewdmas special, MC thought "I did have something with Rin and Shina before, and also with Shina and Neko..."

Did something like that actually happen in the story?

Edit: NVM. That was from the first episode I played, based on the others I'm guessing it was just flavor.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
In the Lewdmas special, MC thought "I did have something with Rin and Shina before, and also with Shina and Neko..."

Did something like that actually happen in the story?

Edit: NVM. That was from the first episode I played, based on the others I'm guessing it was just flavor.
yes and no. those specials take place like half a year after the game starts with day 1 so up till xmas and new year there is supposed to be some action with all of those girls. take it as a nice foreshadowing :D

Arla43

Dec 26, 2018
yes i also tried transfering save games from day 2 too dir of day 3 still nothing. Tried deleting save game dir from win dir just too be sure that was not the problem still same thing
The first thing you should do is to continue till day 1-2 when it says end of day 2 continue one step and then to the day 3-4 after copying delete the persistent file In the save dir. I have attached the image for help

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
The first thing you should do is to continue till day 1-2 when it says end of day 2 continue one step and then to the day 3-4 after copying delete the persistent file In the save dir. I have attached the image for help
answering to a post from september is like highlevel necromancy right there :ROFLMAO: and there is no need to delete anything

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, cliffhangers are evil!
Lets create a SJW group to remove all cliffhangers from future games and tv shows!

Xypher

May 1, 2017
After witnessing the principal's character design overhaul in Day 5, which made her alot hotter, what other character designs you guys think that needs a redesign if given the chance?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes