Xypher

May 1, 2017
Day 2 contains 1-2. Day 4 contains 3-4. Day 5 contains 5.

Day 6, coming out soon, will presumably contain days 5-6. Later there will be a week 1 release that contains days 1-7.
Lemme guess, D7 and W1 content comes out a few more months, around March or April?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I think the earliest (normal Patreon release) possible release would be March 10-20 for the 1st week release.
At least that's what I think, so member this is just my stupid opinion / my hopeful opinion

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
according to latest news whole austria is covered with tons of snow so the old blue cat should have plenty of time to work on the game :cool::D

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Ok I just wish to clarify, if you chose Fuyu's corrupt route, does she become an obedient sex servant into rough and forceful sex rather than a romantic and intimate one in the future?

Reactions: IceBearApproves

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei saw this on another thread arounf here and noticed you're still on that "buy me a coffee"trip. ít seems they're going through their members banning all those who deal in adult stuff since they placed all adult content on a prohibit list

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Out of curiosity, what program is used to create the game models?

Obviously this doesn't look like Honey Select or Daz for that matter.
its definitely an illusion game/poser. there was a girlfriend one or something like that, dunno. Only forum i actively followed where people constantly discussed these type of games was hongfire and that's about to go to the dogs.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Its been about almost 3 weeks since I played ES but I think that's about Fuyu, oh wait thats the decision to kiss or not Tomoe, kissing her will mean you accept her as a Secret Waifu.

Reactions: AlterSack

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Its been about almost 3 weeks since I played ES but I think that's about Fuyu, oh wait thats the decision to kiss or not Tomoe, kissing her will mean you accept her as a Secret Waifu.
thats probably not it. I didnt kiss Tomoe and yet no option showed up. Also I started secretly dating Fuyu, but MC automatically kissed her and there was no option to "kiss her" or "no".

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Probably wrong but if you decided to accept the offer when Tomoe and her mother kidnapped you (after giving back the phone) you will auto kiss Tomoe after the fight between Tomoe and Fuyu but like i said its probably wrong.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
What decisions you have to do in day 1 and 2 to activate the "kiss" scene in dojo on day3?
View attachment 230271
Have Dark Mind active
At the beginning of Day 1, do not talk to the group of girls when trying to get to the principal's office
Offer the girl on the roof to help out in finding her smartphone
In Day 2, bring the girl her smartphone
Agree to marry Tomoe

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Chapter 6 Alpha was released. Unfortunately, I can't grab this one this time. Got into a mobile game and it's sucking all my money dry :eek:

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
There seems to be some kind of problem with the patch on Day 3-4 chapter.. It doesn't work. Anyone that knows how to get it to work or have the patch for it? Can't find the patch by itself.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes