Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
I found a lot of Bugs like this :(

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpy", line 2263, in <module>
NameError: name 'saki1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call

File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpyc", line 2263, in script
    Br2"YIb�$��$'�HV�u5&$�J�Z���:
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Fri Jan 18 05:15:37 2019

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Describe the bug here (or on the discord)
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

File "game/Days/Day4/D4_1.rpyc", line 2263, in script
    Br2"YIb�$��$'�HV�u5&$�J�Z���:
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_4-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_4
Fri Jan 18 05:15:37 2019

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Is your download corrupted maybe? "saki1" points to the "saki1" chat in messages.rpy

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
crashes during the "Another Time" scene. hmmm, I want to see the scene while in the sauna.

IMG_20190118_070544.png

that crashes not only Saki but other characters too

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Can you please make sure that your download and unpacking of the game archive worked fine? This is the first time some issue like that has been reported

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Can you please make sure that your download and unpacking of the game archive worked fine? This is the first time some issue like that has been reported
the archive is smooth, I downloaded the Compress Version, I asked for a patch D4_1.rpyc and Massage.rpyc I want to try it

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
can't continue to Day 5

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
    renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
    :�ۯ��.ܱ�/����pt8�'�c��)�-
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
    renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
  File "C:\Users\J Setiawan\Downloads\Kuro\EcchiSensei-Day_5-Skunked\renpy\exports.py", line 1680, in jump_out_of_context
    raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)
JumpOutException: start

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_5
Fri Jan 18 10:36:48 2019

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the intro did talk about breaking the phone, I think that's the visualization of that. probably forget to comment out the calls or something.

anyway, just came to "the race". I recently learned "stretching" is exactly counterproductive, as it decreases the flexibility and explosivity of the muscles, increasing the risk of injury actualy.

regarding mama... 14 years old? I dont remember exactly where mao came from, but I dont think she's a completely unrelated adoptee. that is interesting.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
The moment when you get an exception when MC uses Himiko's hand to touch himself can be fixed by just "rollback" and then the game will continue normally. If you ignore it you will end up with hundreds of Exceptions @Akutagawa

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Why, i can't open decision "dat phone" and next decision "dat phone" ini day 2?
you have to ignore the bunch of girls on entering the school instead of asking for the way on day 1. this way you end up on the roof where a girl searches for her phone. offer help and ...tada... next day you get the option to deliver the phone

Reactions: IceBearApproves

BJChannel

Feb 25, 2018
you have to ignore the bunch of girls on entering the school instead of asking for the way on day 1. this way you end up on the roof where a girl searches for her phone. offer help and ...tada... next day you get the option to deliver the phone
Thanks

crotugar

Donor
Oct 28, 2017
hmm i played trough day 1 and 2 i saved after the last choice did multiple saves one when at the end of the playing part of the game and one at the end of the script but somehow i cant load it when i want to play day 3,4..... either im doing something wrong or it is because i used the light version of day 1,2 or whatever... but its not working for me can anyone help?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
hmm i played trough day 1 and 2 i saved after the last choice did multiple saves one when at the end of the playing part of the game and one at the end of the script but somehow i cant load it when i want to play day 3,4..... either im doing something wrong or it is because i used the light version of day 1,2 or whatever... but its not working for me can anyone help?
go to Preferences -> Start new game
Hello, is it Dark Mind patch is working on android too?
If yes, where i should place it?
in the game folder

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes