HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The patch itself already explain what it added to the game when u go in the link.... For d1-d2 u will need the cheatcode of F95zone to activate it.. D3+ just outethe patch in the game "game" folder
You still need to actually turn it on in the game menu thogh everytie you launch the game.

Wolfie12

Dec 8, 2017
For some reason I cant activate darkmind on ep 3-4, it worked just fine on ep 1-2. Whenever I hit cheatmenu, it just says dark mind Version : OFF and stays stuck there, nothing I do will make that splash screen go away. Any suggestions/ ways to enabl e dark mind manually? I have re-downloaded the whole game and started fresh several times. And I have put the patch in same directory as the games exe as well as the "game " folder

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
For some reason I cant activate darkmind on ep 3-4, it worked just fine on ep 1-2. Whenever I hit cheatmenu, it just says dark mind Version : OFF and stays stuck there, nothing I do will make that splash screen go away. Any suggestions/ ways to enabl e dark mind manually? I have re-downloaded the whole game and started fresh several times. And I have put the patch in same directory as the games exe as well as the "game " folder
Just click it, to turn it on? ...

Porqoui

Aug 16, 2018
Does the Dark Mind patch work for all of them? Like I can just copy it into the others? Or am I understanding everything wrong?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
This game is good but when I play some games with multiple choices I want to see all the consequences of them so I use a lot of save but sometimes I forget what choices I did in them so it would be great if you can do something like the decision tree but only to show the choices the player take to differenciate each saves with the phone fuyu give us maybe... cause now I'm lost with my saves without knowing what I did in each of them.
Sorry for my english btw.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
This game is good but when I play some games with multiple choices I want to see all the consequences of them so I use a lot of save but sometimes I forget what choices I did in them so it would be great if you can do something like the decision tree but only to show the choices the player take to differenciate each saves with the phone fuyu give us maybe... cause now I'm lost with my saves without knowing what I did in each of them.
One thing you can do is rename the "Page x" headers above your saves to give yourself notes, essentially. You do this by clicking on the "Page x" thingy, you can then edit that as text.

Reactions: Towik

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Ok, I am confus with what to install to play this game..

do i need install first 1-2 days then 3-4 and so last 5 day, right?

is Dark Mind Version good?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Play the games in this order- Day 1-2, Day 3-4, then Day 5. Halloween and Lewdmas are standalone.
I don't understand how can You be confused since instruction is pretty clear @Baxonius
Download D1-2, play through, save after last decision, download D3-4 and load Your save and so on...
Dark Mind is simply unlocker for incest and some girls considered a bit under age in some countries. I recommend You to play with DM on, since there's a lot of content, but if You can't stand it, well...
And please, don't ask how to turn it on, since it's answered in OP as also every 2 pages someone's explaining it.
Have fun :)

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I don't understand how can You be confused since instruction is pretty clear @Baxonius
Download D1-2, play through, save after last decision, download D3-4 and load Your save and so on...
Dark Mind is simply unlocker for incest and some girls considered a bit under age in some countries. I recommend You to play with DM on, since there's a lot of content, but if You can't stand it, well...
And please, don't ask how to turn it on, since it's answered in OP as also every 2 pages someone's explaining it.
Have fun :)
Maybe because my english isn't good when i read that on english so my brain run off :p
thanks for info.

Reactions: Barabash

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
It was planned from the very beginning to add a method to make the player be aware (even ingame) of what decisions he has made and what route(s) he is on. Just FYI it is a thing that is in planning, I can keep you up to date on this.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It's amazing what i see...

more than nothing that i want to play it but it's "over 8000!" so can't download it without a Torrent.. because at least Torrents let's you finish the downloads even if you did only 25% (more or less)

Mega.. i can up to 1 gb.. or 2 i believe..

But downloading all?..

i need a Torrent Please :'(

Would you spare a Torrent for this poor person? *shakes a can* Torrent's.. a Torrent please~ =P

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I only ask to be 100% sure about it...
I Downloaded Day 1-2, the zip data is called 'EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD' and in the Game Menu it is written 'Day 2'.
Is this right or am I missing something? Same goes for Day 3-4, only saying thats it's Day 4.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes