I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i'll ban u all and delete game topic unless I'm made top 1

best boi top juan klx

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
I also can't load any of my day 2 end-saves on day 3. Maybe this helps...

I previously played through days 1 and 2 vanilla, and I started day 3, and I *was* able to load it. I saw two options in the day 3 start menu, one to start and one to continue, and I was able to start day 3 just fine. Then I learned of the Dark Mind mod and went to play through it again with that, got to the final day 2 decision and saved, but starting up day 3 I now get this:
1546833712399.png

I'm almost certain there was another option there before to start, but I guess it's gone, even with my *old* save from my initial non-DM run.

I'm guessing I'll have to delete my saves and start over, but not sure if DM is the cause of this? Or maybe it's the starting over that fucks it up somehow?

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
Update: Even after wiping all data, and restarting from scratch, I cannot get to load it in day 3... guess that's it for me :\

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I also can't load any of my day 2 end-saves on day 3. Maybe this helps...

I previously played through days 1 and 2 vanilla, and I started day 3, and I *was* able to load it. I saw two options in the day 3 start menu, one to start and one to continue, and I was able to start day 3 just fine. Then I learned of the Dark Mind mod and went to play through it again with that, got to the final day 2 decision and saved, but starting up day 3 I now get this:
View attachment 217077

I'm almost certain there was another option there before to start, but I guess it's gone, even with my *old* save from my initial non-DM run.

I'm guessing I'll have to delete my saves and start over, but not sure if DM is the cause of this? Or maybe it's the starting over that fucks it up somehow?
preference > start a new game > load?

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
preference > start a new game > load?
... are you fucking kidding me x.x This needs an UI redesign. Also, am I imagining the "start chapter 2" option being there by default before? I know I saw it, but I never saw the thing in the preferences... did that change recently?

Edit:
In case it wasn't obvious, that worked... can play it now x.x so thanks @Dvnasty .

tugaboy

Jan 30, 2018
can anyone help with a quick where to place dark mind patch on android? game folder or files folder placement wont enable it

got day 3-4 game
and tried both day3 and day4 dark mind patch
none worked

much appreciated :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
can anyone help with a quick where to place dark mind patch on android? game folder or files folder placement wont enable it

got day 3-4 game
and tried both day3 and day4 dark mind patch
none worked

much appreciated :)
there should have a Ecchi_Sensei folder in ur internal card.. put the patch there.. i dont use the phone ver.. but that should work..

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
had issues getting D3 to work, but got it, tho now all the names but mine went back to default.. wife_name = u'name' doesn't change it to what i had before.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Removed extra mega on Day5 since it went over cap and downloads have stabilized.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
What's the Dark Mind version? Can someone please explain? Just about to start trying this out for the first time.
The patch itself already explain what it added to the game when u go in the link.... For d1-d2 u will need the cheatcode of F95zone to activate it.. D3+ just outethe patch in the game "game" folder

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes