Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I'm playing through for the time, but going form 1-2 to 3-4, the save loaded at first, but the game had an error, so I reloaded it, when I did, now it only asks me to load a save but there is no saves. Not sure how to work around this tried deleting all of the saves in the ren'py ecchi folder, went through and skipped through it and did saves at the end. After deleting and reloading 3-4 it still doesn't look for the old save, still wants to load a new one that isn't there.

Any clue how to fix this??

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I'm playing through for the time, but going form 1-2 to 3-4, the save loaded at first, but the game had an error, so I reloaded it, when I did, now it only asks me to load a save but there is no saves. Not sure how to work around this tried deleting all of the saves in the ren'py ecchi folder, went through and skipped through it and did saves at the end. After deleting and reloading 3-4 it still doesn't look for the old save, still wants to load a new one that isn't there.

Any clue how to fix this??
Properties -> Start new game

U

User_44841

After finishing day 5 today I'd almost prefer that Mao be his because it starting to feel like we're dangerously close to NTR territory with Hiroko. I hope it doesn't go there because there are already too many NTR games out there. Besides Matsu doesn't seem like he likes to share.

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
@zolten No worries about NTR[/QUOTE]

Serioulsly ? Damn I really thought we were going to NTR, I'm disapointed now :( Why not have a skippable NTR like with the Dark stuff ?
Will love the game anyway tbh ;)

Nov 9, 2018
So i did 3 times the day 1-2 to be sure it's not bugged, but yet when i start day 3 i get "AN EXCEPTION HAS OCCURED" every click. Any clues to fix this please ?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I would love some sharing, like Mika/Becky/Matsu

Most exceptions can be "ignored" but the exception that shows up at the time when Matsu uses Himiko's hand can be "rollback" and then it will go forward without any errors but if you ignore that exception you will end up with hundreds of exceptions one after the other

goodbyevinh

Feb 14, 2018
I am using the android version. when I finished day 2, use save day 2 to convert to day 3 4, when I play the game and save, then play again, lose the control panel below save, load, auto, .. I tried Many times still suffer. Please let me save start day 3 for me to test. tks

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
what a shitty game after always every talk there opens a error page
Most exceptions can be "ignored" but the exception that shows up at the time when Matsu uses Himiko's hand can be "rollback" and then it will go forward without any errors but if you ignore that exception you will end up with hundreds of exceptions one after the other
@Omega Deose
that one error tovik mentioned is the only one ever occured to me on multiple playthroughs and if you rollback there the game just moves on. so either you try this or you just move on to the next game as with your attitude i couldn't care less

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
If you haven't already, you should absolutely join the Discord, you get to experience moments like these

1546803360528.png

Reactions: tugaboy

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
As someone who's on there, you have way too much time on your hands. Shouldn't you be using them for something else?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
hmm I came to check on the thread and to escape the cats icons in the Discord and i see them here too. this is a nightmare :(
I guess I have to dig under the house and hide until its safe again to come out.

Reactions: AlterSack

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
U guys spamming emoji think will be the top 1 ? NEVER I'm top 1 in the server ~ fufufu

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes