Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
It's getting really hilarious, when on every page there's at least 2 questions about the patch :p
I believe if You take one extra, bloody, minute to actually read OP, You won't have any problem with it. There is also instruction on LewdPatcher with older versions.

Hm, no, now, when I think of it, it's really sad, to be honest.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
It's getting really hilarious, when on every page there's at least 2 questions about the patch :p
I believe if You take one extra, bloody, minute to actually read OP, You won't have any problem with it. There is also instruction on LewdPatcher with older versions.

Hm, no, now, when I think of it, it's really sad, to be honest.
Oh well, it keep the trend active.. and i can get free like sometime.. so, its all good xD

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Is there any content with taru yet, even non ecchi stuff?

there is only one content with her so far, where the family visit kaede house, taru say hi to everyone but not the sensei.. and she rage on her mom... in d3 if i am not mistaken

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
pobrane.jpg

It makes me even more sad...
Who's worse? Someone, who asked the dumb question or someone who's answering it?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 214587

Who's worse? Someone, who asked the dumb question or someone who's answering it?
/Shrug there is no stupid question in the world.. only easy question.. this is not only happening on this trend and even in the world.. who dont want an easy question, rather than them finding it?.. not answering will make them lose motivation when they cant solve their problem.. and i am a hardcore fans.. so i will help however i can

Reactions: IceBearApproves

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
there is only one content with her so far, where the family visit kaede house, taru say hi to everyone but not the sensei.. and she rage on her mom... in d3 if i am not mistaken
Thanks. That is what i was guessing, but i wanted to double check :)

Actually, something im surprised a lot of people dont understand is, that the worse person in this situation is the person who does NOT answer the question.

First and foremost everybody should be encouraged to use the search function. However, with every single time a question is asked and not answered, you add another dead end result to the search query. Every single time you do NOT answer a question literally makes the search function less and less accurate. I have seen with my own eyes threads with 20 something pages of search results where almost every single result was an unanswered dead end. FORCING people to then go to the thread and ask the question, which then usually does not get an answer, adding yet more dead ends to the search results.

I've seen this issue in statistics and other business tools, and the same no doubt applies here too. By answering the questions when they are asked, but ALSO directing that same person to the search function and describing to them how to use it, you would actually cut down on the number of times the question is asked in the first place.

In short, always answer every question if you have the answer.

EDIT: On another note @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

I'd like to make a suggestion. I have no idea what your plans are for the wife Hiroko, but i'd like to suggest having her character already know about the mc's discretions/sleeping around, and be ok with it. You can still easily make a dramatic plot path for that, but given their relationship and what seems like their past, it would make sense a lot easier than any other things i can think of for that path. Even her just never finding out seems like a worse choice for the story.

EDIT2: Did i do the at thing right? I've not used that function in a forum before.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hold Your horses, cowboy ;)
I really do understand there may be some particular issues which are more complex, but I was mostly reffering to patch questions, which are well described in OP, and person who ask them seems to me... a bit ignorant, not even bothering to spend a while reading.
I also understand and feel for them, who need help and will try to help if it's in my reach. But... mate, don't bullshit me about search accuracy, when same question is asked at least once per page. Especially when answer is written in the first, damn, post.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
EDIT2: Did i do the at thing right? I've not used that function in a forum before.
No. You should use the search function to figure out how to do that!

:)

Seriously, though. You type @, then part of the person's name. A list will pop up. Select the correct entry from the list using the mouse.

It will look like this:
@HathgarNiche

duythinh97

Dec 22, 2018
Help me: I downloaded day 5, but I've never played this game before. Is there any way for me to start playing with day 5?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Sigh... Day 5 requires to have a save file made after last decision in day 4.
It's written in the descrption in the first post of this thread.
he never played tha game before so he don't have any saves since he startet the game with day 5 :LOL:

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Help me: I downloaded day 5, but I've never played this game before. Is there any way for me to start playing with day 5?
you need to play from day 1. in the op there are more download links for day 1+2 and day 3+4, you need to start at day 1 and at the end of day 2 you save after the last decision (save at the blue screen with the summary) then on start of day 3 go to preferences->start a new game->load previous chapter->start new chapter.
once you've reached the end of day 4 you do the same with day 5 and load day 4 save

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
For those who haven't read it/played the standalone version:
At the end of the Lewdmas version the dev said he would put the first week together in one version after he finished each individual day, and he would make a full and better decision tree to look at. I don't know how long it will additionally take besides new releases, but let's just be patient ;)
So for people who don't like to have more files than necessary it might be smart to wait for that release, but like I said in the quote above, it wouldn't just take the time until the individual releases are done (2 more days for full week), but the release of the full week in one version will need some time as well, so it could be 2-3 months from the last release (lewdmans), and additionally if he does the release together with day 7 or not...
(I don't think the full week release will take that long, but I could be mistaken, as there are some mechanics that got changed over the verions, etc.)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
For those who haven't read it/played the standalone version:

So for people who don't like to have more files than necessary it might be smart to wait for that release, but like I said in the quote above, it wouldn't just take the time until the individual releases are done (2 more days for full week), but the release of the full week in one version will need some time as well, so it could be 2-3 months from the last release (lewdmans), and additionally if he does the release together with day 7 or not...
(I don't think the full week release will take that long, but I could be mistaken, as there are some mechanics that got changed over the verions, etc.)
the Chapter 3 release will end up having D5, D6, and D7 - after that comes the Week 1 release

DarkBlaze

Apr 20, 2018
Im playing the android version and currently on day 5, everytime I load a save, the menu just disappears, is there any solutions? Currently unable to play the game since I can't save any of my new progress.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Im playing the android version and currently on day 5, everytime I load a save, the menu just disappears, is there any solutions? Currently unable to play the game since I can't save any of my new progress.
Does that mean you can't start day 5 because it won't load a day 4 save, or you're playing day 5 and have saved, but when you load the day 5 save it fails?

DarkBlaze

Apr 20, 2018
Does that mean you can't start day 5 because it won't load a day 4 save, or you're playing day 5 and have saved, but when you load the day 5 save it fails?
I can play Day 5 since I played all the way from D1-D4, but after loading the save from D4 I had the menu buttons, but once I created a save from D5, and loaded it the menu buttons just disappeared

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can play Day 5 since I played all the way from D1-D4, but after loading the save from D4 I had the menu buttons, but once I created a save from D5, and loaded it the menu buttons just disappeared
The buttons on the bottom of the screen?

Try hitting escape or right clicking.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes