Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The worst part of the Lewdmas/Lewdyears Special is it implies we still aren't banging Kaede and Kotori halfway through the game.
What do you mean, halfway through the game? We're on day 5 and the dev is aiming for 365 days.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
it might be few things
Are you sure you made a save after the last decision in day 4? (if I remember correctly Day 4's last decision is Skip or talk with Mika, allow her to continue or Stop her.)
Have you made sure you trying to load a save from day 4 or are you trying to load a save from day 5 (preferences Start NEW Game)

Silojin

Donor
Jul 11, 2017
it might be few things
Are you sure you made a save after the last decision in day 4? (if I remember correctly Day 4's last decision is Skip or talk with Mika, allow her to continue or Stop her.)
Have you made sure you trying to load a save from day 4 or are you trying to load a save from day 5 (preferences Start NEW Game)
Thank you that worked.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Not sure what you mean
its in the 1st post in this thread

Pre 52 Flash

May 27, 2018
Not sure what you mean
its in the 1st post in this thread
I see it now. Weird, I could have sworn it wasn't there before. I don't know why it didn't show up when I was looking, but thanks for the help though.

TheHanyou

Aug 29, 2017
So..how do I play the game? I downloaded it, but what I launch it there is no Play/New Game option. Only a Load option which I can't use because I don't have a save.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
You probably downloaded 3-4 or day 5, you need to start from day 1-2, then after the last decision in day 2, you make a save and you use that save to load the game in 3-4DAY. Remember to use F95Zone (Cheatcode - Cheatmenu) in day 1-2 release to enable Dark mind, to be able to see everything. for 3-4 and day 5 you need a patch

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
wait you kidding right? damnnnnn
Nope, mate, He's not. Well, at least that's the plan, checkout his Patreon page, it's all in there.
I must admit, the idea seems really crazy, with current release schedule (day per month) it's gonna take 30 years to complete it. It's hard not to be a little sceptic, but game's really good and I hope BlueCat wil make it happen ;)

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
@xXx GAMELOVER

@ChiefStefan
That's correct, because the decisions are important and will continue. Some decisions you made in D1 and D2 will affect for D3 and D4.
awesome bluecat!! tx 4 the link and moreover for developing a decent x-game which gets less (and less^^) common the past couple of months in this kinda branch!! tuvm and keep up the good work sir. besides i have to admit that the written text is well done what i appreciate the most nowadays!! even if 'only german' i can seperate the bad from the good ones here lul..

peace my5tii

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
You can only pick up the phone and take it to the owner, if you choose to ignore the girls (not to speak with them), that way you end up on the roof were Nanami is and there you choose the lower choice (I think its Dont have time but I will bring it to you if I find it)

Reactions: fortuna95
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes