Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Maybe it's the telephone, try to rollback, to save and load and stuff like that.
The bugs do always occur when you are supposed to get a message on the phone but rollback never does anything for me, I end up just having to skip it and miss the message.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
is there a download link with all 5 days, I played 1+2 then went on to 3+4 but got rollback screens, came to try it again today and I can't even start a game it just says continue chapter 2 with no saves so I can't even get into the game

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
is there a download link with all 5 days, I played 1+2 then went on to 3+4 but got rollback screens, came to try it again today and I can't even start a game it just says continue chapter 2 with no saves so I can't even get into the game
preference > start a new game > load... The first bug. Just press the rollback. Will be fix in oega pack week 1

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Is it just me or are there a ton of bugs on day 4? And what's with the like 6 different scenes that are mandatory skips? Why even put an option if the only option is to skip the scene?
Where is ur dark mind patch? Turn it on -.-

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is there a download link with all 5 days
At the end of the Lewdmas version the dev said he would put the first week together in one version after he finished each individual day, and he would make a full and better decision tree to look at. I don't know how long it will additionally take besides new releases, but let's just be patient ;)

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
At the end of the Lewdmas version the dev said he would put the first week together in one version after he finished each individual day, and he would make a full and better decision tree to look at. I don't know how long it will additionally take besides new releases, but let's just be patient ;)
Agreed, patience is a good thing. I share a concern though, the game is supposed to last 365 in-game days, it's day 5, hopefully if it becomes 1 week released it will be day 13. I sincerely hope it becomes a regular thing from now on, despite previous messages that it will only be occasionally 1 week added per month. If it stays at just 1 day per month, then we're looking at around 30 yrs real life until this game is finished. lol

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
a question or two :)
Is there any point in voting? I mean some of these votes are old, so not sure if there is any point in doing it.

I hope that when the 1st week gets released it will have previews turned off, would be nice if the previews would be added to main menu "previews" Except for the day 8 preview, that would be at the end of the 1st week. Its kinda the same with votes, would be nice if when the release goes live, the votes get updated but i do hope we are not forced into seeing them... An option to view after each day ends would be nice.

Look at me I was suppose to ask questions... it ended with me doing another rant >__>
Seriously someone take a shotgun filled with salt and blast me with it :eek:

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Towik

Haha, all fine. You have questions and suggestions because you are interested. that's good.
About the 3 books. Yes different books guide you to different scenes.

Week 1 no longer contain the votescreens or previews. But I also thought about a overall ranking system for each day at the main menu and after each ingame day.

The gallery function will also be added and hopefully my programmer can find a way to molest Ren'py even harder for a bugfree ingame smartphone app.

Btw, feel free to join my discord server where my people always talk about the ingame girls, different routes, and also what maybe could happen. I always enjoy watching them while I'm working at my second screen ^^

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
question, why does the lewdmas and new years special dosent have a launcher on it?
it's out for two days and you're the first one with that problem so i think you get the implication
try a new download or try the extraction with admin-rights, seems like the .exe was missing while extracting the files or your download was corrupted

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless its a bug with the display of choices, was it meant to be SKIP instead of "go to the bathroom" ?
it was probably already asked and answered, I mean we got here over 2k posts in this thread :eek:

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
by the way I love the music. I am doing another replay but this time doing a full clean one and I heard 2 or 3 music (soundtracks) that before I haven't heard. One had even fireworks at the end of it. It felt like my game was hacked or something. (you know new years and stuff :) ) I remember my 1st playthrough was slow like this one but I did not heard those 2/3 soundtracks (cannot say songs, since there were no singing). It kinda felt magical and warm :)

I'm making a list about errors in text, like wrong person being shown speaking someone else lines. Maybe in 2 days I will post it here, just so I can annoy you some more :p @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

I do really like music in this game, I feel safe, except for one soundtrack (at least when it comes to 1,2,3 and day 4.)

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
ahhh in lewd year,one story is locked,asking for patch,what patch?{it got unlocked after i finished other stories}:) or i also used darkmind,
couid be that too.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes