goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm cool with the incest and drastic scenes, but paedophilia is an instant no.
Well, there is no pedophilia in this game. That would violate rule 7.

Perhaps you're using the word incorrectly? Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Do you mean under the age of consent? Then the question becomes "age of consent where?". Globally it ranges from 12 to 20. In Japan, it is 13.

Reactions: vlew

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Well, there is no pedophilia in this game. That would violate rule 7.

Perhaps you're using the word incorrectly? Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Do you mean under the age of consent? Then the question becomes "age of consent where?". Globally it ranges from 12 to 20. In Japan, it is 13.
I didn't know that. So that means in japan, this game would be 100% legit ?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I didn't know that. So that means in japan, this game would be 100% legit ?
well, here's the thing. In Japan as a whole, age of consent is technically 13. However, all but one or two prefectures have their own laws making it at least 16. Kind of like how in America, some states have legalized recreational and medical marijuana, but it is still illegal federally.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Nah, one patch apply to all days.. For special will need to copy and paste it into the special as well
I am not sure, but are you?
The link to LewdPatcher has a renamed patch, but I don't know if it is practically the same or not...
Anyway, the patch is small enough to just download it to be save, atleast that's what I am doing...

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
well, here's the thing. In Japan as a whole, age of consent is technically 13. However, all but one or two prefectures have their own laws making it at least 16. Kind of like how in America, some states have legalized recreational and medical marijuana, but it is still illegal federally.
Yeah i understand, thank you.

The question i'm asking myself since i played the game is that the graphics are really "japanese style". So i'm looking into others games of the same style.

Does anybody have a few ones to advice to me ? preferably in english ? :)

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah i understand, thank you.

The question i'm asking myself since i played the game is that the graphics are really "japanese style". So i'm looking into others games of the same style.

Does anybody have a few ones to advice to me ? preferably in english ? :)
The "graphics", such as they are, are images taken from the game Honey Select, a sex game made by the Japanese company Illusion. Specifically, the dev would have been using Honey Studio, a sort of add-on which allows posing and setting up scenes. Some people have done some pretty amazing things with it.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
So I tried the game out. Seemed okay until I met the family.

Before I go any furthert, is there a way to avoid any "content" with your shockingly underage daughters?
You can just skip the scenes with the daughters and Mika and whatever if you don't want to see it, but there's not much content without them

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
The "graphics", such as they are, are images taken from the game Honey Select, a sex game made by the Japanese company Illusion. Specifically, the dev would have been using Honey Studio, a sort of add-on which allows posing and setting up scenes. Some people have done some pretty amazing things with it.
Thanks mate, i'm gonna try to find it. The official version seems to be 60 box. But i've seen that it had been translated and uncensored somewhere.
I'm gonna look for that.

Subzero73

Jun 27, 2017
so i think i goofed my game i turned on dark mind then the start new game section vanished. now all thats left is load save but there isnt one. i've deleted the game, including the roaming files. not sure what else to do im open to suggestions.

Cocomarla

Oct 2, 2018
Is anyone else getting a bug where the menu disappear after re-loading a save in Day 5?
I am getting this on the Android version. I do not have the menu option. I saw the same in Day4, except that in Day4 the menu options came back after several scenes. I am currently looking for workarounds for day5.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hi there
Just wanted to step by and wish you all a Happy 2019 :) (00:12) I know I am late but all have fun and take care :)

about the menu going poof, no idea. Never had that, after turning on or off Dark mind. :(

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Managed to actually play the New Years one today. It's nice getting that past time story. Makes me wonder what happened, knowing where Day 5 had left off. Hoping one of these past time stories will have actual sex with Hiroko and that hooker down the line. Sloth-Chan and the Vampire girl were pretty easy to remember. Can't wait to see whose sister the latter is.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone found the "Bluecat" interruption to be annoying, I am referring to the moment when you use the new phone MC gets from Fuyu. I have to be honest... I found that to be kinda annoying and weird. Did any of you felt the same?
I don't want to be rude or anything but it was really weird way of wall breaking. Kinda weird I am talking about this now, when I saw that some time ago...

hmm less then 3 hours into new Year and I am already whining and ranting :eek:

Reactions: tsukiouji

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
so i think i goofed my game i turned on dark mind then the start new game section vanished. now all thats left is load save but there isnt one. i've deleted the game, including the roaming files. not sure what else to do im open to suggestions.
u just need to go to the preference > start a new game > then ur save will appear..

but since u deleted everything in roaming too.. i guess u will have to replay.. if u want to try again..

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes