Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Have yet to test this game but is it worth playing? The screenshots didn't make it too appealing unlike other games I have played like Harem Hotel, Dark Magic and Milfy City.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I hate to be "that guy," but I'm new to the game and was wondering how long between updates? Is it monthly?
Thread opened in July now it is December it has 5 days (each day one update) and 3 specials so far. Do the math^^
And it will get quicker updates in the future ( 2 or more days a month).

Reactions: 4r33lh4rd

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just to see if I have it correct, the newest update is basically adding New Years right ? So if I already finished Lewdmas when it was stand alone, I can jump straight into the new one ? Or will I need to delete the older version of Lewdmas and play both together as one ? Also did any changes get made to Lewdmas at all like fixing the 60fps on the animations that were causing people's PC to stutter ?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Just to see if I have it correct, the newest update is basically adding New Years right ? So if I already finished Lewdmas when it was stand alone, I can jump straight into the new one ? Or will I need to delete the older version of Lewdmas and play both together as one ? Also did any changes get made to Lewdmas at all like fixing the 60fps on the animations that were causing people's PC to stutter ?
yes, u can jump straight to the lewd year.. lewdmas did not get any content update other than proofreading and a few line changes to accommodate lewd year

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Just finished LewdYear
Already talking about day 7, cool.. don't get me wrong It's good to hear that the 1st week will be in 1 release, I hope it will be properly stored, cause the size as it is now is a little bit too high.
About animations, I honestly don't care. It would be fine if you would do some nice slide-show with proper between shots (motion) but that's just my opinion.
I hope that there will be some kind of plugin for the game/studio, for camera out ray tracing or some kind of thing like that but thats highly unlikely to happen. the other thing would be upcoming Blender's render but for that you would either need to make plenty of models and then bone structure and plus muscles for each model.. (wow that makes my head spin) or some kind of illusion in game model into pure vectors
Anyway I will stop ranting about stuff...
Thanks and CheeRz :)
(y)
by the way, I don't have a Patreon and probably never will, unless I can transfer money from Steam account to patreon, if not I will not bother, since I have not used paypal in many, many years and I don't fully trust Patreon

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Hey Bluecat, have you hired an editor since day 2? No insults meant, I know how easy it can be to overlook spelling and grammar when you're in a hurry and it seems like a small thing in comparison to the images and the story, to say nothing of the code itself. But day 1 and 2 are full of non-trivial errors.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So, huh, quick question: Can i install the dark mind patch on day 3 and 4 on Android?
there should be a folder named Ecchi_Sensei in ur internal card.. try to put the patch there.. i dont use the phone ver.. so if that cant.. i cant help..

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes