Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
patch.rpy file, right?
I put in the main folder, doesn't seem to work.
mumble, it doesn't work for day 2, but day 4 is ok
Chapter 1 (D1+D2) uses a code, Chapter 2 and onwards use a patch file (which is to be put in the \game\ directory)

Reactions: tomcire
U

User_44841

Is anyone else getting a bug where the menu disappear after re-loading a save in Day 5?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Got around to finishing the lewdmas special. That bad decision story should satisfy whoever actually wants to see Matsu fail, cause that was crazy dark. Itsumi will hopefully appear more often, cause I don’t remember who she really is. Too bad he really only had three loyal girls in that story. Himiko broke my heart in that bad ending.

Every time Neko appears in these specials, it only makes me look forward to actually getting to have sex with her. Was nice getting to do so with Rikka and I think her name was Masae? Neko’s mom I’m looking forward to. I love how funny casual Shina is.

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
did my thingy...
Ecchi Sensei Day 5 Skunked (400MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -
Android: - -

Pepe just got caught some error in your compressed android version of day 5

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/define.rpy", line 4, in <module>
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/define.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "/data/data/com.f95.ecchisensei/files/renpy/ast.py", line 980, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/data/com.f95.ecchisensei/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/data/data/com.f95.ecchisensei/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 363, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Exception: Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I have not tried to find out the Dark mind under Day 2 (in the day 2 decision tree) I know that the one on the other side is Tomoe "kidnapped" and then Truth or Lie about Mother but still no idea to who that other is for.
There are 2 others that I don't know how to get either
One is Sakura, the 5 after the decision to go do it are the ones on how is she suppose to speak but after that you see 2 more and those I don't get to choose, anyone know what is it or how I get to choose?
The last one is about Himiko, after you speak to Saki in her room, you can find Himiko in MC's room, after that you can choose 3 things, Hard, normal or send her to her room. So by looking at the line that goes to the time line, you can see that we missed 6 Dark mind, unless I am confused but I think so. Since the other ones have yellow indicators of future choices, so those are the Himiko spanking, still the other 6 in the outlined box seem to go into the decision, so is it an error in the D5 pciture?

the modified picture can show what i mean (its the dark outlined box with a gradient inside)

edit:
It seems I mistook Haruka for Sakura. sorry

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
remember to save after the last decision in day 2, then if the game glitches, go to preferences and click start new game, then you load the save, after that you choose Start Chapter X

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
remember to save after the last decision in day 2, then if the game glitches, go to preferences and click start new game, then you load the save, after that you choose Start Chapter X
I tried starting by going to pref and starting new game. Would not let me continue.
Do I load all of the saves from Day 1-2? Or just the last save in the saves folder? Auto save or 2-1-LT1?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Does waving at Kaede or not makes any difference at all?

Found few errors, i mean if you decide not to do anything with Mao after the sauna, she still says that something happened and so on...

May 16, 2018
did my thingy...
Ecchi Sensei Day 5 Skunked (400MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -
Android: - -

Thank you! Please do the lewdmas scpecial too! :love:

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Does waving at Kaede or not makes any difference at all?

Found few errors, i mean if you decide not to do anything with Mao after the sauna, she still says that something happened and so on...
you might have misread something there. i played both routes and as i remember she never thinks that something has happened, since evene on the fap-on-her-route she don't notice anything but she seems to open up to the thought of loving matsu more than a daughter should and she remembers how the sight of his manhood made her feeling tingly.
i also think that's the key to her distancing behavior for the last three years cause she might have had feelings for him other then parental love and was thinking how wrong that is and thus keeping distance to the family.

May 16, 2018
Pepe just got caught some error in your compressed android version of day 5

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/define.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "/data/data/com.f95.ecchisensei/files/renpy/ast.py", line 980, in execute
    img = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/data/data/com.f95.ecchisensei/files/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/data/data/com.f95.ecchisensei/files/renpy/display/video.py", line 363, in __init__
    raise Exception("Movie(channel='movie') doesn't work on mobile when config.hw_video is true. (Use a different channel argument.)")
Oh no i also have that same problem! Please help!

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Since I am unable to get the Dark mind (other side of Tomoe "kidnapped" MC)
Anyone know how I can extract images from the game?

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a more in-depth explanation of how different choices (the "important in the future" ones, at least) affect the game?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
This is so frustrating. I'm playing the first game (day 1&2) and I have dark mind turned on. So I have the option to molest the sleeping girl at the crazy doctor's office, nice.

But I don't have the option to do anything else dark mind related. I can't pick up the phone and I don't even know what else I'm missing. WHAT GIVES??

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes